Zombies Setting Off House Alarms?

SpazzMan502

I think it would be great if zombies were able to set off house alarms, creating another sort of Meta Game Event. Not exactly zombies that spawned in the house, but zombies that are trying to break in to get to you, or etc.

It would be spooky spawning into a fresh world and a few minutes later hearing a distant siren going off and many zombies going towards it.

Speaking of spookiness and Meta Game Events, a few days ago I heard a freaking female scream when I spawned. The I quit the game. 2spooki4me

I like it. Could be a random event while power is on.

Same purpose but no need to hassle with zombie detection code.

Or house with alarms should have noone inside and should detect any door\window break\open event.

Another random events that comes to mind right away are house fires (when fire mechanics is fixed and will not set ablaze the whole town) just generate few ovens in "turned on" state.

I'd feel a lot better knowing I'm not the one who fucked up hearing a zombie setting of an alarm least it would keep the heat on that house/building for awhile. So I could scavenge other area's more or less immune to the population >:D