(If there is some kind of grammatical error or orthographical error as well, please forgive me. I'm not a anglo-speaker)

Well, something that I really see as something that could be added is the concept of age. 

Humans born, grow and eventually die (or get transformed into zombies here in PZ). So I think that you all get the idea.

The character creation panel could have the feature to indicate how old is a character. For example the minimum age could be 18 and the maximum age 60; between 18-30 the caracter will have the actual in-game stats, then while older the character will have more penalties and so on. This means that an older character can have certain advantages and disadvantages as well.

Advantage/s: (this one is the only that I think so far)

-More points to distribute in the traits and profesion panel due to the long age of the character.

Disadvantage/s:

-Weaker.

-Running speed reduced.

-Less stealthy.(Modified by traits or profesion)

-More likely to get fractured.

-A bit more likely to get ill. (Modified by traits)

(It's obvious that an older character gives a harsher gaming experience).

Characters that will always be 27 years old doesn't see realistic for me.

In a nutshell, this means that different ages, different stats, plus slightly difficulty variations and gaming experience. 

(If there is some kind of grammatical error or orthographical error as well, please forgive me. I'm not a anglo-speaker)

Well, something that I really see as something that could be added is the concept of age. 

Humans born, grow and eventually die (or get transformed into zombies here in PZ). So I think that you all get the idea.

The character creation panel could have the feature to indicate how old is a character. For example the minimum age could be 18 and the maximum age 60; between 18-30 the caracter will have the actual in-game stats, then while older the character will have more penalties and so on. This means that an older character can have certain advantages and disadvantages as well.

Advantage/s: (this one is the only that I think so far)

-More points to distribute in the traits and profesion panel due to the long age of the character.

Disadvantage/s:

-Weaker.

-Running speed reduced.

-Less stealthy.(Modified by traits or profesion)

-More likely to get fractured.

-A bit more likely to get ill. (Modified by traits)

(It's obvious that an older character gives a harsher gaming experience).

Characters that will always be 27 years old doesn't see realistic for me.

In a nutshell, this means that different ages, different stats, plus slightly difficulty variations and gaming experience. 

first of all welcome to the forums. second of all this has been suggested many times. the responses are mixed but try searching and see what they have said. once again welcome and enjoy the forums.

These ideas seem logical when you think about realism. The buffs or penalties could directly be applied if there was a "starting age" option in the character creation.

Apart from that, in the actual state of the game, I don't know if this mechanism would really have an influence. I'm not aware of any data gathering the mean survival duration, but I think it's waaaaay below a year. So far the longest survival I've heard of was 2 years, but I confess I haven't been looking much. Anyway, probably not long enough to get any aging penalty. Let's wait until the 1.0 release to see if people survive longer than that, but so far I'm afraid the effects would be very limited.

I thought both fields deserved to be discussed :) Basically, I like the idea and it would be great if you could choose your character's age and get according buffs or penalties.

I just wanted to go a bit further and try to imagine an in-game aging. Sorry if I got lost in my thoughts :P