Who else hate Five Nights at Freddy's?

Adamiks

This game is so boring... I played in it, once - IT ISN'T SCARY. If FNAF is scary for someone then he didn't played in real scary horror games.

Another FNAF.... FNAF 4....

Whole YT is in this fucking FNAF..... Now in FNAF 4 edition.......

Sorry to be rude but i think that there is hype on this game, because kids like teddy bears.... That are "scary"....

0__0

Not saying about that FNAF 1, 2, 3 and 4 is the same fucking thing with a little changes.....

You're saying that FNAF have interesting story? If yes then you don't really know how horror game with interesting story even looks. There is many horror games better than FNAF. Examples? Blair Witch trylogy.

Also i hate FNAF not because it's not scary or something i hate FNAF, because they have so much money for creating THAT SAME game over and over.

suspense and jump scares. price it low enough, you'll make a nice amount of money.

you need to read the Wiki's to really get an idea of the back story. i never felt like enough of the back story made it into the actual gameplay, and the stupid answering machine messages bugged the hell out of me. apparently, 4 is The Final one.....but we'll see.

You're saying that FNAF have interesting story? If yes then you don't really know how horror game with interesting story even looks. There is many horror games better than FNAF. Examples? Blair Witch trylogy.

Also i hate FNAF not because it's not scary or something i hate FNAF, because they have so much money for creating THAT SAME game over and over.

The Evil Within, Darkwoods, Eternal Darkness, The Forest, Dead space 1+2 &  Lone Survivor to name a few.. And while they aren't horror games V/H/S 1 & 2 are absolute bombshells.

Yes, I do think it has a great story because it isn't something that's been done in this kind of setting before - which these days is quite a rarity.

Meh, neither hate it or love it, I find it silly they keep making sequels but understand it since once you have a cash cow you have to milk it fast.

I watched it only on Jim Sterling's channel, didn't see anything special, never watched any other Let's player do it since I dislike "OMFG SO SCARY" screamers.

No point getting worked up over it, if the author doesn't get tired of making those, the audience will get tired of playing\watching YT of those soon enough, the cash cow is milked almost dry when it comes to that one.

Also, here's a tip for you, if you hate something like FNAF, just avoid watching\playing or talking about it, it makes life a lot easier and more pleasant if you just ignore stuff like this. Trust me on that. Once FNAF dies people will latch onto another new big thing and you'll likely end up hating that too, save yourself the time and trouble.

This game is so boring... I played in it, once - IT ISN'T SCARY. If FNAF is scary for someone then he didn't played in real scary horror games.

Another FNAF.... FNAF 4....

Whole YT is in this fucking FNAF..... Now in FNAF 4 edition.......

Sorry to be rude but i think that there is hype on this game, because kids like teddy bears.... That are "scary"....

0__0

Not saying about that FNAF 1, 2, 3 and 4 is the same fucking thing with a little changes.....

Oh yeah I totally hate those Fine nights at Freddy's. They're too refined and uptight for a clown like me.

The gameplay in FNaF 1 was unique. I found it funny to see Markiplier and JackSepticEye get scared to bits by the jumpscares. Some complained about the whole "nothing but jumpscares" thing. Same thing with 2 and later 3. Jumpscares, look at a camera for no reason, (If you play on insane mode the camera is useless to you.) "story" that was just a bugger thrown in at a weird angle so the community could fantasize about the connection between them. The only thing making FNaF funny or interesting is Matpat at GameTheory.

Resume.

'I'm like wall, a real man, FNAF is for kids. I go out in the nigths and kill bears, then eat them.. That game is not a horror game like in mah times, this other games are better, blablabla'

I just didn't even notice FNAF4, because I don't care about it, I don't like horror games and FNAF isn't one. Is like those movies with screamers every 5 minutes to take your attention, nothing new. Just marketing.

Just ignore it and be happy.

The only thing making FNaF funny or interesting is Matpat at GameTheory.

Could argue that Hotline Miami did the same thing, doesn't mean it was any less interesting.

I don't have anything against the game. It's the fanbase that i hate. Really getting sick of seeing name's like: Chica the Chicken, or Foxy the Pirate everywhere, it's even worse if two fans meet and do really cringey roleplay.

I always laugh at it. Get a better reaction from them.

If you want a laugh:

I would say i'm the luckiest man on the planet, because i didn't seen it. Muahah how funny it can be? Two old mans playing not scary game (jumpscares ≠ scary, there is no scary atmosphere at all)  and screaming like girls?

It sound funny, but this is pathetic.

I would say i'm the luckiest man on the planet, because i didn't seen it. Muahah how funny it can be? Two old mans playing not scary game (jumpscares ≠ scary, there is no scary atmosphere at all)  and screaming like girls?

It sound funny, but this is pathetic.

But.. It does have an atmosphere though? That's really all I'll admit it has definitely.

I find most of these YT "gamers" to be very annoying and wish that there was some that were actually entertaining. People like robbaz, penquinz0 and bikestman.

I don't hate fnaf but it does seem to be a stupid game that lots of the more stupid YTers gravitate toward so that they can scream like little girls and amuse whatever 10 year olds happen to be subscribed to them.

I find most of these YT "gamers" to be very annoying and wish that there was some that were actually entertaining. People like robbaz, penquinz0 and bikestman.

I don't hate fnaf but it does seem to be a stupid game that lots of the more stupid YTers gravitate toward so that they can scream like little girls and amuse whatever 10 year olds happen to be subscribed to them.

Markiplier is pretty good, but he's started to try and jump on the analysis bandwagon and pointing out the blatant obvious..  Although Penguinz0's a good mention, love his stuff.. But then again his humor is also easy for "Whatever 10 year old" happens to be subscribed to him, given that his humor is mainly word-play on curses and the occasional political joke.