WELL, IT'S BEEN A WHILE FOLKS!

UPDATES AND PLANS:

NEW

Auto Shop has been uploaded! Added in Commercial Buildings!

New Section of Museum has been added, link not up yet but it will be soon!

UPDATES

PLANNED PROJECTS

Hospital(Really difficult with the resources, tiles, and room definitions we have right now; I'll be waiting til we've received news/reports of new room definitions and tiles. Going to be a big project so I'll leave it be for now!)

Gun Store(Not my top priority right now.)

Houses(Low Class, Mid Class, High Class)

(These are my priorities, not my top priority but they're being built at a slow rate right now. :))

Farmhouse(First Farmhouse being built based off the one in Valley Station, my top priority to build however it's going at a slow rate but remember! Patience is key. ^^)

Yes! I am back from my... ETERNAL ABSENCE.

And now, we have renovated and refurbished our thread.

It is no longer a small stand that gives out buildings to the public eye!

It is now a MUSEUM that showcases some of the finest buildings made

by yours truly! I have gotten used to the Building Program now,

still trying to get used with TileZed HOWEVER; we are not here to talk

about my struggles with the program itself...

We're here to see the buildings showcased in this FINE ESTABLISHMENT!

Are you ready for the tour, ladies and gentlemen? LET'S GO!

... what an introduction, amirite?

But before we get to the showcase, let's answer some questions to fill in some holes? (no innuendo intended)

Q&A(sent by myself since we just started)

Q1. Where have you been this whole time? It's been a while!

I had to deal with personal things in life which I will explain right... NOW.

Long explanation, so it'll require a spoiler as well in order to save space in the Q&A section:

So school has finally ended(but will resume in 31st of August. >:c) and I am done with the third grading period and advancing into the fourth term, which is grade 10! YAY.

However, that's the only good news we have. :c

Bad news? Oh- HoHo!

Let me explain this in fine detail. I am a person who has struggled with depression and has attempted to commit suicide back in January 2013, but thankfully had three friends(two of whom are my closest, however the other was a dick to say the least so I cut all ties with him. Relationship with one of them is pretty rocky and strained right now due to my sensitivity.) who convinced me not to do do it. So let's say I complied with their motivation and decided to get my life back on track.

However, it was a pretty hard thing to achieve, but I managed to do so and I have some other good friends now that I trust but I'm still going through this path and I pray it goes well.

The thing is, however, is that I'm a pretty emotional because of the fact I had a rough upbringing in my childhood, which is a story for another day and I'll likely never talk about it anywhere til the time is right; and it has pretty much made me anxious and nervous around people I don't know, which also made me distrustful towards newer people, but it's sort of fixing itself the more I hang around them.

And I still am anxious as hell, it's hard to get rid of it which is a bad sign in my opinion. It's also the sole reason why I'm an introvert, but that isn't a bad thing; being an introvert gives my mind some freedom so I have a lot of good ideas and plans which I plan to achieve no matter the consequences! But now... I have become rather forgetful and absent-minded at times but it doesn't mean my I.Q. or intellect has dropped at all! It's due to the frequent migraines I suffer, no idea where and how it came to be but it just does.

So, the close friends of mine? One was an apparent dick who appeared to be trying to sabotage my relationship with my other close friend(I had a crush on her, damn kids these days. >:/) which I'll admit, partially succeeded due to the fact it gets strained a lot of times due to the fact I misunderstand things with one of the causes of the misunderstanding being that I am an anxious person so I never really had much of a social life. It's still strained now and she isn't going to be talking to me for a while.

However, since that has happened, I have a dream I plan to pursue and achieve. I aspire to be a YouTuber who mainly focuses on gaming commentaries and all that. Why though? Because I want to feel good for myself by making others happy for themselves as well, talk about certain topics, the game itself, I want to put a smile on their faces... not the way the Joker does it though!

I know the risks and consequences it has, and I am sort of inexperienced even though I have learned things from watching my favorite YouTube gaming group, The Creatures, and some from Pewdiepie(yes, he's helpful in his normal and kind personality which is masked at times by his exaggerating screams of fear.) but that's not what I'm afraid of, it's the anxiety that scares me. However, I also have a lot of lifetime goals planned ahead for this journey if I beat the fear.

But aside from the personal problems, I've been preparing for the YTG'ing(saved enough for the capture device) and attempting my utterly futile attempts to beat my anxiety.

So, that's the reason why I don't come here on a regular daily basis. But I have built things on my spare time, so there's that!

So, if you actually have went through your time and effort into reading through this wall of sorrowful words of sadness; I thank you will full gratitude, and I hope to achieve my goals and dreams. :)

Q2. Why is your old thread locked? I loved(hated) it!

It was locked on my request by Rathlord(Thanks again!) due to the fact it pretty much faded from existence and was really out-of-date due to my long absence. I could have cleared everything out and updated everything in there but it would have been time-consuming and overall, I felt like starting all over would be the best.

A fresh start is better than a rotten one that has existed for centuries but didn't go as planned. - DoctahWong

Q3. So, what's going to happen to your fabulous(horrendous) buildings from that thread? Will they see a comeback on here

They're not coming back, they're gonna be replaced by the buildings posted in this thread; but don't fret! These buildings are much more detailed than the rest since I've gotten more used to the program itself!

They're going to be a big improvement from the older entries, so you won't be disappointed by their new design and will appreciate them more than the ones that have been scrapped and thrown in the trash!(I hope.)

Q4. Are you still fighting that hopeless petition that The Indie Stone team shall add Chocolate Chip Cookies in the game?

Yes I am! But I'm laying low right now as I don't want to get into the wrong side of the law's attitude. ouo''

I also plan to make a petition for more clothing like hoodies of varying colors, more shoes based off of Converse and Vans! Sunglasses like aviators and eyeglasses! And Hats! LOTS AND LOTS OF HATS OF MANY VARIETIES AND COLORS.

BASEBALL CAPS, BEANIES, BANDANAS, FACE BANDANAS, TOP HATS, BOWLER HATS, BOONIE HATS, EVERYTHING.

It'll probably fade into the forgotten seas of the unknown as well though. BUT I WILL FIGHT NO MATTER WHAT. (clyde) (clyde) (clyde)

Now that that's dealt with, let's get on with the buildings and explain as to why has been improved and changed! :geek:

What's New with THESE buildings!

HERE AT WONG ENTERPRISES, WE WANT TO FULFILL YOUR GUARANTEED SATISFACTION!

SO WE IMPROVED SOME DESIGNS AND CONCEPTS.

Alright, enough exaggeration!

So, what has been revamped that sets them apart from the older buildings?

The buildings I create take some inspiration from the West Point and Muldraugh buildings like their layout, design cues, and styling of the exterior. Basically replicas but with my own twists added to make them stand out!

Although, not all buildings are replicas in a way, some are my own ideas and imaginations while having some inspiration and looking at references for those specific venues on the internet like a hospital(still a work-in-progress) and an industrial factory of sorts(hasn't begun yet; subject to change.)!

While the catalog of buildings in the category below may still seem limited, more buildings are on their way! So stay tuned for more buildings coming at later dates!

Fine assortment of buildings in categories linked below!(COURTESY OF IMGUR):

The Residential Buildings of the Museum

The Commercial Buildings of the Museum

(empty for now)

The Community Buildings of the Museum

The Restaurant Buildings of the Restaurant

(empty for now)

The Misc. Buildings of the Museum

(empty for now)

The Industrial Buildings of the Museum

(empty for now)

The Special Buildings of the Museum

(empty for now)

(These buildings have special items like a generator or propane tanks in them)

(Download links are in their respective individual pages!)

Phew, this took a while to type in! How long was it? Like almost an hour? Hehe!

Took all the effort I had with complex terms and all. But all in a honest day's work!

REMEMBER!

Stay tuned for more buildings to come!

CREDIT AND PERMISSION OF USAGE:

MODS_02.png

These buildings were created for Greenwich Valley, a map in development, and for usage to the mapmakers at The Indie Stone Forums and Project Zomboid. Credits for use is required, plagiarism will not be tolerated and shall be reported to the PZ Support in the forums.

Reminders will be given for the first time, Warnings if reminder is ignored and violations occur repeatedly. A report will be sent to the Support and Moderation team if repeated violations still occur. Expect a temporary suspension if the violations keep up.

Please make sure to give credits to the rightful owner! Many thanks! c:

DL LINKS FOR THE RESIDENTIAL AND COMMUNITY BUILDINGS PORTION ARE NOW UP!

Question time!

Asking for your opinions on how the thread is laid out, what do you think?

Is it too cramped? Too much big words? Needs more color?... Or is it fine the way it is?

I tried making it as well organized as possible and different categories and I do think the final product is great but what do you guys think? :)

Opinions, opinions! We've all got our personal tastes and preferences. ^-^

Also, be sure to let me know if there are any bugs or missing essential tiles in the building and I'll be sure to fix it ASAP!

Stay Tuned.

Whats your plans once steam workshop is implemented into pz will you put your buildings up or keep them on the forums?

Good question!

I will be uploading on there as well! But I'll mainly focus my building priorities on the forums since this is the official forums of PZ and is where everything started but I won't overlook the Workshop and will be uploading on there when I have the time.

However I believe the upload schedule'll be different and the forums'll be getting it first. First come, first serve. :)

Cool stuff! I really like the small church!

Glad you like it! I plan to make some chapels(private churches, iirc) and an auto shop later on!

Now that I think of it, I'll probably be adding a "Planned/Updates" section on the post to keep you all informed! Hopefully doesn't make everything cluttered. I like to keep things well-organized. ^u^

Where the fuck have you been? :D

Haha! It's pretty much the first question in the Q&A!

But I'll keep it short for you! :D

Had to deal with some personal issues in life and was busy with schoolwork, plus anxiety is a bitch when I try to socialize with new people in person; this is pretty much a major problem for me in person as I tend to get REALLY nervous up on stage or in front of a class.

I also plan to open up a gaming channel on YT, have been saving up and got enough to buy the Elgato HD60(capture device, a mandatory device for the equipment setup) but the anxiety holds me back at times.

Overall, all is good now EXCEPT the anxiety issues and lack of calcium in my teeth(which I'm fixing right now by drinking water and milk) so no worries. :)

Where the fuck have you been? :D

Haha! It's pretty much the first question in the Q&A!

I was trying to open the Q&A the first time I saw this thread, but for some reason it didn't work so I gave up.

Oh! It works for me, possibly a connection error since I couldn't update my thread about a new section and building!

SPEAKING OF UPDATES.

Here's what I got!

Restaurant Building portion has been added to thread, empty for now.

Updates and Plans section added to thread.

New building in Commercial Building portion! The Auto Shop! (Called Louie's Auto Shop for Greenwich map)

Just a heads up; things'll be added in a slow pace for now, have to focus on some things in the real world, so to speak. Don't worry, things will come up on this thread soon as I already have some buildings ready for upload! They're just being checked on so they don't forget the necessary objects needed in order to function correctly(appliances, light switches, etc.).

To give you my next project? A farmhouse based off on one of the farmhouses in Valley Station. It's my top priority right now so keep an eye on some updates about it! :)