Dev Bait Post (Shhh!)

lerk

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit scared to hear I've forgot a member of the team that has a stereotype of having an AK :S

You'll notice Lemmy's post changed considerably. I had to correct his inaccurate stereotypes ;)

We get to pick your stereotypes, NOT you! :P

You'll notice Lemmy's post changed considerably. I had to correct his inaccurate stereotypes ;)

the blame was google image search, not my own. I shouldn't be expected to have to research ways to ignorantly generalize people :P

Bit scared to hear I've forgot a member of the team that has a stereotype of having an AK :S

We get to pick your stereotypes, NOT you! :P

Not an Ak-47 its to mainstream to be an stereotype, an ak-74 is an stereotype

And now the quote is fixed, so I look insane ;)

BUT LET IT BE KNOWN that Lemmy initially used a generic mac&cheese picture, then he used the AMERICAN "Kraft Macaroni & Cheese" box, and only after multiple corrections from me did he post the correct Canadian Kraft Dinner, or "KD" as it is known here. 

Never forget.

And now the quote is fixed, so I look insane ;)

BUT LET IT BE KNOWN that Lemmy initially used a generic mac&cheese picture, then he used the AMERICAN "Kraft Macaroni & Cheese" box, and only after multiple corrections from me did he post the correct Canadian Kraft Dinner, or "KD" as it is known here. 

Never forget.

(mac and cheese youtube video)

not to mistake these forums for the youtube comments section, but i found it very irritating that most/all of the canadians, upon selecting, exclaimed something to the effect of that they had chosen the "right" one and not the "tastier" one, as if the origin of the dish is of greater importance than the appeal of the food itself. and i thought people here in america were suppsed to be the hubristic ones ;)