In what order are mods loaded?

Svarog

Is it by the order as seen in Loaded.txt or are they loaded by alphabetical ModIDs or by alphabetical mod folder names?

I think that they load alphabetically by ModID but I'm not sure, I really wish they were loaded by Loaded.txt order as it would help with compatibility in some cases. Some mods just work better when loaded after or before other mods without breaking too much but when the only thing that controls it is ModID then the solution get's more complicated than it needs to be.

Am I right or...?

Is it by the order as seen in Loaded.txt or are they loaded by alphabetical ModIDs or by alphabetical mod folder names?

I think that they load alphabetically by ModID but I'm not sure, I really wish they were loaded by Loaded.txt order as it would help with compatibility in some cases. Some mods just work better when loaded after or before other mods without breaking too much but when the only thing that controls it is ModID then the solution get's more complicated than it needs to be.

Am I right or...?

Alphabetically.

Code to determine this:

local getTable = getModDirectoryTable()

for i = 1,#getTable do

print(getTable)

end

Alphabetically.

Code to determine this:

for i = 1,#getTable do

print(getTable)

end

I suck at coding, but it means it's by Directory name right? Oh well, that is a bad way to do things if you ask me but it's not up to me :S

Thank you for responding.

Alphabetically.

Code to determine this:

for i = 1,#getTable do

print(getTable)

end

I suck at coding, but it means it's by Directory name right? Oh well, that is a bad way to do things if you ask me but it's not up to me :S

Thank you for responding.

It's by mod ID name.