SpliffoSpace PVE - "Army" is recruting new members

Mamlot

Staaand UP! My names Mamlot and i will teach you how to dont get eaten raw in this messed up s*it hole called earth. I need 9 people who know how to pull the trigger, ready to make supply runs, patrols around the base and execute orders. Thats an Army styled group dude, so if u shake ur panties when you see ur dead mama crawling - GET LOST!

Need 8 soldiers and one medic.

I provide your own room in living quarters, easily acces to food storage and armory. The green suit is REQUIRED (pants & top). Sign in urself in this topic

1.name in game and steam name

2.how old r u.

3.female/male

4.soldier/medic

5.if soldier-lvl of firearms/if med-lvl of first aid

6.something about you.

Ill check on this topic later, see u in Hell! And a base is near MULD

Army on PvE server? It's so....incorrect! ;D

G5CeK5K.jpg

The United States military does more than combat; As one of the main components of the Department of Defense, the U.S. Military provides relief and rescue operations in times of national (and sometimes international) emergencies and crises.

Though, I've got to admit that the wording of OP kind of makes the army sound differently. I don't know about you, but if my CO talked like that he would be the laughing stock of the whole military...

Hmm.... For me it looks that these soldiers have a flag of Poland and a America flag on another arm.... weird.

It's actually a Texan flag on their arms, it's difficult to see from the picture because I had to size it down. They're National Guardsmen of Texas providing relief after Hurricane Dolly in '08 :D

Source: http://media01.ahp.us.army.mil/-images/2008/07/28/20069/

Archived