Simple NPC's (animals).

Adamiks

*looks on*

*whispers to self*

~Well, there's that dog-barking sound you hear from time-to-time in-game... same goes for human screams... so if there are human screams, there'd be human NPC's... so why not give a body to that disembodied dog bark? and while we're at it, can't we have them as pets?

*Yells*

C'MERE BOY!! COME HERE YOU MANGY... I MEAN ADORABLE, POSITIVELY-DISEASED DOG!! O__O

snippety

snip

who said i was worked up? i'm enjoying this.  i think its funny that Adamiks had to get on the PM's and rally someone to come here and back him up. yeah, i know he's on the PM's. its real easy see what other people are doing if you know how. i just wonder who will be here next, Zorak, Spracky, Penguin, Sly Wolf or Ortorin

yes. it IS a suggestions forum. but if someone cannot handle others pointing out a flaw in the suggestion...................

How did I get pulled into this? I was never PM'ed by anyone.

Sure, it would be nice, that's why I liked the post. Is it going to happen soon? Doubt it.

snippety

snip
who said i was worked up? i'm enjoying this.  i think its funny that Adamiks had to get on the PM's and rally someone to come here and back him up. yeah, i know he's on the PM's. its real easy see what other people are doing if you know how. i just wonder who will be here next, Zorak, Spracky, Penguin, Sly Wolf or Ortorin

yes. it IS a suggestions forum. but if someone cannot handle others pointing out a flaw in the suggestion...................

How did I get pulled into this? I was never PM'ed by anyone.

Sure, it would be nice, that's why I liked the post. Is it going to happen soon? Doubt it.

sorry Spracky, should not have mentioned you, Zorak, Penguin, Sly Wolf or Ortorin.

this kinda got out of hand a little bit, and looking back at it i see where i failed to get across the point i was trying to make.

but for now, lets hope a Mod decides it has run its course and locks it up nice and tight

Locked.

I feel what needs to be said has been said, and in the interest of not having the topic further de-railed with accusatory sleuthing, I'll close this down.

Remember folks, be lovely and if you honestly believe nefarious things are happening you should really report it and not take matters into your own hands. ;)