Proper holding animations for weapons.

Necromatic_Corgi

This isn't a huge deal but is anyone else a bit annoyed by the fact that our character still doesn't hold weapons properly? I mean it would be nice if the player could hold a rifle and a shotgun like they are meant to be held. Could there maybe be a holster system so if you don't aim for a certain amount of time the weapon would go on your back or on your belt. Does anyone else feel the same?

I don't think this is very important. Mechanics stuffs first then cosmetic stuffs.

Good point. I was just making a suggestion for after 1.0 ;)

Oh, at that point +1. Also i don't know if crowbar is still using the baseball graphic (crowbar is bad and useles so i didn't equiped him yet).

I don't think this is very important. Mechanics stuffs first then cosmetic stuffs.

Oh, at that point +1. Also i don't know if crowbar is still using the baseball graphic (crowbar is bad and useles so i didn't equiped him yet).

Yeah most of the weapons currently in the game need new models but while we wait on that there is Ortmans gun mod which is amazing. Custom models and everything.

Yeah most of the weapons currently in the game need new models but while we wait on that there is Ortmans gun mod which is amazing. Custom models and everything.

but for those of us who dont use mods.

Then...Wait?

Then...Wait?

but thats so hard...

see, the thing is, it's not YOUR decision to make. and they don't seem to like it when others try to make the decisions for them. so just like the rest of us, you will have to sit and wait for the Devs to get stuff done according to THEIR schedule, and released when they feel it is ready and internal testing shows it is working properly.

that's just how it is

see, the thing is, it's not YOUR decision to make. and they don't seem to like it when others try to make the decisions for them. so just like the rest of us, you will have to sit and wait for the Devs to get stuff done according to THEIR schedule, and released when they feel it is ready and internal testing shows it is working properly.

that's just how it is

Wow, i didn't thought that someone can be so rude for this kind of post.... I'm not telling anything about what anyone should do.... It's just logicial for me that devs will want to code the game before making graphics.... And i wasn't telling what devs should make first, we all knows that they will make mostly mechanics stuffs in the next update, BECAUSE, they told that us.

that's just how it is

Wow, i didn't thought that someone can be so rude for this kind of post.... I'm not telling anything about what anyone should do.... It's just logicial for me that devs will want to code the game before making graphics.... And i wasn't telling what devs should make first, we all knows that they will make mostly mechanics stuffs in the next update, BECAUSE, they told that us.

lol, that was hardly rude. just simple truth.

The point is that i didn't say anything bad and you replied with "It's not YOUR decision!!" kind of post, and maybe it's a simple truth, but anyway i didn't say anything to get this "lesson".

The point is that i didn't say anything bad and you replied with "It's not YOUR decision!!" kind of post, and maybe it's a simple truth, but anyway i didn't say anything to get this "lesson".

again, simple truth. nothing i wrote was untrue, sarcastic, derogatory or mean spirited.

if there is a lesson here to be learned it would be in not stating what is and is not important when it is not up to you to decide what is and is not important.

now let me give you some advice.......... drop it and move on.

Just a friendly reminder that I'm browsing the forums with a very big stick (banhammer, actually). Play nice.

Hmm.... Are you talking about me and syfy? Because our discussion was relatively cultural and i don't think that using big "I" is a personal attack :D

I'd love to find a holster for my pistol instead of having it tucked in my pants pointing somewhere I don't want it pointing. Maybe after finding a holster, a hotkey is available for you to quickly equip your pistol. 1 will toggle Melee, 2 toggles Shotgun/rifle, and 3(if not used) will toggle Pistol/sawn-off.