Needs

ranma50387

So , I bet lots of you wanted the need to take a dump or a piss in game, I mean imagine your character in 1 year , not taking a single s**t or piss, also, make some randomized intolerances , for example , milk intolerance , or peanut intolerance or egg intolerance or whatever, which gets you also with a new moodle , the , sick to the stomach , also diahreea and vomiting+ will they add periods(as in PMS)? Just to make the game more interesting.

So , I bet lots of you wanted the need to take a dump or a piss in game, I mean imagine your character in 1 year , not taking a single s**t or piss, also, make some randomized intolerances , for example , milk intolerance , or peanut intolerance or egg intolerance or whatever, which gets you also with a new moodle , the , sick to the stomach , also diahreea and vomiting+ will they add periods(as in PMS)? Just to make the game more interesting.

read the confirmed no's. Hygiene as in going to the restroom is one of those. might want to read that first. 

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/192-commonly-suggested-suggestions-read-before-posting/