Creeks in muldraugh.

Necromatic_Corgi

I think they will be added.

I would be surprised if they weren't.

i am surprised that they are not as of now. Fisherman in (cant spell town name) is useless here.

I imagine that it would not be time effective to put in water tiles right now. They may have already done it and are waiting to put it in game when they do the next major map update.

I think they will be added.

I would be surprised if they weren't.

i am surprised that they are not as of now. Fisherman in (cant spell town name) is useless here.

I imagine that it would not be time effective to put in water tiles right now. They may have already done it and are waiting to put it in game when they do the next major map update.

Louisville? didn't they something about adding that town.

There will definitely be some development going into Muldraugh map, just look at blindcoder's PZ map project EXAMPLE, that thing ain't done.

I noticed that before too, I guess it will become another town?

it seems too small to be fort Knox or the town that for Knox is in. possibly a thing for a military camp (set up to contain the horde) or something with NPCs? could it be. what do you think.

snip

Meh, probably an area with a few houses. I don't think military would take their time to make proper roads :P

However if TIS is going to go for the thing where we start with quarantine and can't explore the whole map from the start having some military camps with body bags laying around around would be a nice touch. One of the reasons I like the Drayton Rebuild map is that it looks and feels like it's 8 months after the apocalypse which is the only setting I ever play, it has a military camp outside the hospital and it really adds to the atmosphere.

I tried opening WorldEd to see if I could just edit the map files and add water to what appears to be a dried stream/river/creek.

http://pzmap.crash-override.net/#0.2458399124346782,0.24382035620044654,8.916100448255998

But, I was unable to open the map. I could create my own, but I was not able to just edit Muldraugh. I was hoping I could at least copy Muldraugh, make my edits, and then edit the name of the map and make it an 'expansion' map like Bedford Falls or New Denver. I'd call it 'Muldraugh with Water' or something.

I am inexperienced with map modding so its entirely possible I missed something.

Anyone know how to edit Muldraugh?