Two major issues I can't solve withing building editor.

Encrypted

Recently I've been experiencing a few issues with building maker, one of which if I can't place doors to the exterior, the door has this square white texture with text inside which is a solid and you can't go through the door, also you can see it in the actual game after running the map.

What am I missing and why does this occur?

Solved: And the other issue is the walls tend to have these pointy edges at the corners.

Solved: Also a third problem, which isn't a major problem but; why when I place windows the top portion of the texture on the wall disappears? 

^ The specific trim I was using for the wall is glitched out.

Still don't get the door issue.

post-23887-0-12851900-1437027988_thumb.p

Edited by Encrypted

Recently I've been experiencing a few issues with building maker, one of which if I can't place doors to the exterior, the door has this square white texture with text inside which is a solid and you can't go through the door, also you can see it in the actual game after running the map.

What am I missing and why does this occur?

Solved: And the other issue is the walls tend to have these pointy edges at the corners.

Solved: Also a third problem, which isn't a major problem but; why when I place windows the top portion of the texture on the wall disappears?

^ The specific trim I was using for the wall is glitched out.

Still don't get the door issue.

Wall trims need to be defined in Expert Mode, otherwise they do that.

Edit: you also don't need a lamp in every room, just having a lightswitch creates an invisible light for the middle of the room.

That makes a lot of sense if you think about it, the program is at times a bit weird to understand since it has so many different variables for things but only specific once work.

Thanks guys, the door thing seem to be happening only with that specific house so I don't have issue with it anymore.

As goes for wall-trims I just thought since there is a feature for them I didn't have to put them as decoration, but apparently that's not the case.