Read the past to know your future

Hilrof

hey guys !

No game suggestions here, i just wanted to say that i read many suggestions these last Times, and i saw many similar or same posts. Many of them are good, but unfollowed.

We got to remember that a suggestion is stronger if many of us support it. No matter who post the suggestion, ideas are here, and devs dont look at the person who post the suggestion, but its content and its number of followers.

All to say that we need to read old suggestions, wich have been debated, improved by the community and support by it.

I know it is all said in "read before Posting" posts, but i feel like many of us didnt take time for read it, and so condemns And burried many of the Best suggestions i read before, by Posting same titled and nearly same mechanics, but sometimes less well explained than older ones.

Writting this in english was a real pain, please apologize my poor english and ask for precision if i didnt make it clear, but i felt it got to be said !

Keep suggesting guys, and devs, just keep your way, you build one of the Best game i ever knew from far !

hey guys !

No game suggestions here, i just wanted to say that i read many suggestions these last Times, and i saw many similar or same posts. Many of them are good, but unfollowed.

We got to remember that a suggestion is stronger if many of us support it. No matter who post the suggestion, ideas are here, and devs dont look at the person who post the suggestion, but its content and its number of followers.

All to say that we need to read old suggestions, wich have been debated, improved by the community and support by it.

I know it is all said in "read before Posting" posts, but i feel like many of us didnt take time for read it, and so condemns And burried many of the Best suggestions i read before, by Posting same titled and nearly same mechanics, but sometimes less well explained than older ones.

Writting this in english was a real pain, please apologize my poor english and ask for precision if i didnt make it clear, but i felt it got to be said !

Keep suggesting guys, and devs, just keep your way, you build one of the Best game i ever knew from far !

i always tried to follow this but the only exceptions i follow is if i have something new/different or it is way too long for a message and needs a post. still all the new people really need to learn about this. possibly have the devs make a thing at top that says before you post read here or something. again i agree with you since i see newbies throw ideas that have been confirmed No's and act like they are attacked when they are shot down. newbies need to read the confirmed yes and no as well as the rules of the forums. this doesn't apply to all but i hope that we continue to see new creative ideas on the forums.

hey guys !

i always tried to follow this but the only exceptions i follow is if i have something new/different or it is way too long for a message and needs a post. still all the new people really need to learn about this. possibly have the devs make a thing at top that says before you post read here or something. again i agree with you since i see newbies throw ideas that have been confirmed No's and act like they are attacked when they are shot down. newbies need to read the confirmed yes and no as well as the rules of the forums. this doesn't apply to all but i hope that we continue to see new creative ideas on the forums.

I'm new here too... and I read the pinned topics before trying to post my suggestion... half-way through, I forgot what I was going to write so... yeah... O__O

Anyways, couldn't we have the most suggested... uh... suggestions be pinned at the top of the suggestions sub-forum and entitle them with something like: Post your Item-related Ideas here?

Nah, that wouldn't work though... maybe just have the suggestion with the most comments and/or likes pinned? and possibly rename them (if they don't give the full thought or idea of the post) so other people can add their ideas there?

Then if the community agrees, have the OP edit it in (or a moderator) if not, leave it there and continue the cycle?

O__O IDK...

hey guys !

I'm new here too... and I read the pinned topics before trying to post my suggestion... half-way through, I forgot what I was going to write so... yeah... O__O

Anyways, couldn't we have the most suggested... uh... suggestions be pinned at the top of the suggestions sub-forum and entitle them with something like: Post your Item-related Ideas here?

Nah, that wouldn't work though... maybe just have the suggestion with the most comments and/or likes pinned? and possibly rename them (if they don't give the full thought or idea of the post) so other people can add their ideas there?

Then if the community agrees, have the OP edit it in (or a moderator) if not, leave it there and continue the cycle?

O__O IDK...

i thought of that but then i feel we would get like 3 ideas call it good and people would sort of stop and then the whole forums would just sort of grind to a halt like when YouTube changed its formats.

i thought of that but then i feel we would get like 3 ideas call it good and people would sort of stop and then the whole forums would just sort of grind to a halt like when YouTube changed its formats.

Imma risk it O__O

or just make one here?

*clears throat*

What would you have done when the zombie infection just started spreading?

(Pretend this is a new topic... inside a topic O__O)

(and since the original post is generally about past suggestions and that we should just build on them instead of making a new topic, I guess this is... justified? O__O)

So you wake up one day and realize that your parents/siblings/friends start acting weird and have gone down with an illness...

They start showing symptoms... they get terribly sick and have to be rushed to the hospital, while in their beds, you...

yeah, I think I should make this a new topic... O__O

But for the record, in all honesty, what would you have done when you saw a real zombie in the form of a loved one in your home? O__O

Alot of the time I'm on my phone and the search thing doesn't work on it.

:(

i just realized there was a search thing...... i am very oblivious.... still good to know these things.

I had to search every time I wanted to post something, most of the time, topics aren't even named appropriately so you could end up with a copy... but what I don't understand is why is it a bad thing to make a topic if a similar one has already been lost to time (and I even found some which were archived O__O)?

Not complaining, just genuinely curious...