PZ Suggestions by Hadrix

Hadrix

I whould like to see tree replanting and air drops (making them rare is a generally good idea, and nothing OP in them)

Tree replanting whould work like this: You chop down a tree, it drops a pinecone that,when in your inventory, gives you an option to replant tree in the right click menu.

Airdrops: Random occurances that happen every 1-3 months or so that contain some logs,planks,nails, maybe some ammo and some food.

Thank you for reading! :D

What would be the reasoning (in your opinion) behind the airdrops?

A group of survivors (likely pilots) worked on fixing up a plane (after they got a ton of supplies), they knew they were running out of time when some of them got bitten so they decided to start making drops for other survivors or else the supplies whould go to waste.

I know it sounds highly unlikely but i'm pretty sure the military whould not care about survivors.

EDIT: To go with this story, the planes could start spawning after a time interval has passed (maybe 6 months to a year)

EDIT 2: You have 666 posts, congratz.

Not 100% sure if the airdrops fit with the lore, but what do I know? Not much of the initial lore has been revealed quite yet. 

I wouldn't mind replanting tree's. It'd take a while for them to actually grow (Has to be about a year for full growth, at least...) 

Suggestions are always appreciated here. Give us your share of what you think this game COULD be. 

HAVE A GOOD ONE! ~(O.O~) 

What would be the reasoning (in your opinion) behind the airdrops?

^ to immortalize his 666th post O__O

Lore wise, how much of Kentucky has turned into zombie? It would have a big impact on things like air drops and other NPC survivor-related instances.

I don't think there is much lore, maybe when NPC update rolls out we will have more.

EDIT: Accidental rhymes right there.

What would be the reasoning (in your opinion) behind the airdrops?

^ to immortalize his 666th post O__O

Lore wise, how much of Kentucky has turned into zombie? It would have a big impact on things like air drops and other NPC survivor-related instances.

I don't think there is much lore, maybe when NPC update rolls out we will have more.

EDIT: Accidental rhymes right there.

well i can say. air drops some reason are considered military aid and have been majorly shunned but not a confirmed no. still i don't see the reasoning behind it. we have all we need and besides it would be op.

I really can't see any reason why air drops would be beneficial to gameplay. Realistically, a crashed/overran military convoy would make more sense to find a bundle of useful supplies like such.

i agree plus i feel it could make for some pvp in the story. so if you need weapons you need to fight or barter with the military to get anything.

I really can't see any reason why air drops would be beneficial to gameplay. Realistically, a crashed/overran military convoy would make more sense to find a bundle of useful supplies like such.

i agree plus i feel it could make for some pvp in the story. so if you need weapons you need to fight or barter with the military to get anything.

But in situations where a military force is involved, (particularly in this game's environment) where you can interact with them like a shop (bartering) and such, wouldn't you give them the ability to become invulnerable to zeds? Or have the ability to defend themselves and win every time against hordes?

This would bring up an issue... you could then go to their area when you have a horde following you and you can have them take care of them all...

Another instance is that when presented with a zombie threat, they could close up shop and be unable to get into until zeds within their general vicinity are cleared... but that doesn't sound like a military...

Adding a military force could then break the game... everyone would just locate them and make that their impenetrable fortress...

O__O IDK...

But in situations where a military force is involved, (particularly in this game's environment) where you can interact with them like a shop (bartering) and such, wouldn't you give them the ability to become invulnerable to zeds? Or have the ability to defend themselves and win every time against hordes?

This would bring up an issue... you could then go to their area when you have a horde following you and you can have them take care of them all...

Another instance is that when presented with a zombie threat, they could close up shop and be unable to get into until zeds within their general vicinity are cleared... but that doesn't sound like a military...

Adding a military force could then break the game... everyone would just locate them and make that their impenetrable fortress...

O__O IDK...

i say make them likely to die. a small convoy of 4-5 military with guns would attract huge hordes and making them able to trade means they would have limited resources anyway plus i would think of it more like a truck with some boxes of things being hauled through making them go past the borders disappearing so it would be an event and they could stop at places of reasons but over all i don't think they would be invincible.

i say make them likely to die. a small convoy of 4-5 military with guns would attract huge hordes and making them able to trade means they would have limited resources anyway plus i would think of it more like a truck with some boxes of things being hauled through making them go past the borders disappearing so it would be an event and they could stop at places of reasons but over all i don't think they would be invincible.

At least make them strong enough to take down a moderate amount of zeds (whatever that means... "how much" that is? O__O)

They could help you out if you need help or we could even ambush their convoy but they would fight back... and most likely kill you...

Sounds like a worthy event to me :D

At least make them strong enough to take down a moderate amount of zeds (whatever that means... "how much" that is? O__O)

They could help you out if you need help or we could even ambush their convoy but they would fight back... and most likely kill you...

Sounds like a worthy event to me :D

exactly. also i feel a good sized horde would be around 7-10 but i feel there are only hordes around 4-7 around. unless alarms or meta noises.