The Alexandria Series

(Better title for this once coming soon when someone far better at naming things than myself gives me one)

So, I hope this doesn't count as any kind of advertising for personal gain or anything, that isn't my intention at all.

Recently I've joined an online community on PZ created by Man Bear Pig Gaming, and it features a group of survivor's in a community known as Alexandria. I have been recording some of my exploits there recently on my channel (link below) and a large group of us just made a video which we really wanted to share with all players in the hopes of spreading the word about this server and getting some more people interested in coming along to have a look and join us as we attempt to strengthen the community and, well, survive. I've not been here long, and I've been welcomed by everyone who plays, and had a lot of fun since I've joined, so I hope you consider stopping by some time and seeing it for yourself.

To join the group, please feel free to come and check out the Steam group: "Project Zomboid Alexandria" where you can find information about joining the server and, in short, having a mighty fine time.

As a teaser here is the video we just made, and I'm incredibly stunned to say that The Indie Stone themselves re-tweeted this video which.... I don't even know what words to use. I'm just incredibly happy right now. https://youtu.be/p8xh_tYyiiA (link should work, if not just search RealWinters on YouTube and you should find my stuff)

I should probably warn I have a bit of a foul mouth despite my otherwise angelic traits, so if you're easily offended or don't like a fair amount of swearing in your videos, be careful if you choose to watch. Oh also, I'm pretty new and terrible at the whole commentary thing... I advise that you expect little from the commentary and just enjoy the gameplay.

Thanks guys, hope to see you around!

Very fun and awesome community! We start a new town this week and it's the best time to join us in our journey to safe heaven... We need your help more than before guys :)

Steam group: "Project Zomboid Alexandria" where you can find information about joining the server.

55554656.jpg

Also blindcoder, huge thanks for the maps you have made for PZ, they have been one of the most useful additions and I for one certainly appreciate being able to check the map to make sure I can get home after being chased by a mob!

Also blindcoder, huge thanks for the maps you have made for PZ, they have been one of the most useful additions and I for one certainly appreciate being able to check the map to make sure I can get home after being chased by a mob!

You're welcome :-)

Archived