Crafted Window

Trojan_Turps

Actually it would be stronger since most wooden windows open outward and are lock from the inside with a wooden plank or even an iron bar.

So outsiders (zombies or not) would have a much more difficult time to break in.

I agree but I was just thinking of balancing it out a bit :) trying to make them different and not too good so you have a choice between them.

Actually it would be stronger since most wooden windows open outward and are lock from the inside with a wooden plank or even an iron bar.

So outsiders (zombies or not) would have a much more difficult time to break in.

I agree but I was just thinking of balancing it out a bit :) trying to make them different and not too good so you have a choice between them.

The problem is that some designs are by nature better than others. There's no way to balance these things

The problem is that some designs are by nature better than others. There's no way to balance these things

Well you can try :P it's a game after all.