Crates

Hello.

http://pzmap.crash-override.net/#0.37463274672373753,0.2362224389797895,703.0500495326527

I was here happily building scaffolding when I fell off behind the crates. Just seems odd that the char can't at least walk out from crates. In the past I asked for these sorts of things to be climbable or passable in some sense... so this might be a bit redundant.

Just feels a little unhappy to watch my char slowly die...

Hello.

http://pzmap.crash-override.net/#0.37463274672373753,0.2362224389797895,703.0500495326527

I was here happily building scaffolding when I fell off behind the crates. Just seems odd that the char can't at least walk out from crates. In the past I asked for these sorts of things to be climbable or passable in some sense... so this might be a bit redundant.

Just feels a little unhappy to watch my char slowly die...

I have good memories of that place.

A shotgun and 40 shells.

I broke my leg. But hell, I went down with a bang (pun intended).

I suppose the difficulty in that would be making sub 1/3 levels between the actual wall-height levels... Though it would add a nice alternative to stairs for inexperienced carpenters if you could climb up your crates. Climbing on furniture would definitely add a whole new level to movement and navigation though, I support entirely.

I suppose the difficulty in that would be making sub 1/3 levels between the actual wall-height levels... Though it would add a nice alternative to stairs for inexperienced carpenters if you could climb up your crates. Climbing on furniture would definitely add a whole new level to movement and navigation though, I support entirely.

yes but little things like this are not really the best to ignore. i would be annoyed if this happened to me.  some fix would be nice but its not a common problem so it seems fine for now.