BMP to TMX always fails for unknown colors...

PandaPentium

I have tried using the original Rules.txt and Blends.txt, but no matter what it ALWAYS says that there are unknown colors in my veg map. At the top of the list is the color of 0,138,255 which is water. I have made my own custom pallete so I couldn't screw the colors up. But it's still not working...

Rules.txt file Im using

- https://www.dropbox.com/s/54zranag0lu1cs5/Rules.txt?dl=0

Blends.txt file Im using

- https://www.dropbox.com/s/6s2yy3lvnmaqkzk/Blends.txt?dl=0

To add to it: It says the location is 0,0 through 49,0 and yet I have gone in NUMEROUS times and put in the same blue water color there is over that line of numbers.

The other color is the grass. Does the same thing as the water ^

Side notes from my progress: I replaced the water with the bright green grass (dense I think), now its only giving errors for the other grass. the medium grass...

• 7 months later...

I just had this problem.  I got confused and was using TileZed/WorldEd outside of the folder structure contained in the ZomboidMapTools zip file.

I unzipped the ZMT zip into one folder then the TZ/WE zip into another -- not realizing that I should have unzipped TZ/WE into the ZMT folder structure.

I now know why this line exists in the 'MAP TOOLS' post:

Anyone who downloads the updated 32 or 64 bit tools, make sure to keep the original rules.txt that's in the WorldEd folder from the ZomboidMapTools1_1.zip.

Oops.

The good thing is that once I used the PZ/WE contained in the MPT folder structure -- everything worked fine because it was then using the text files with the correct tile definitions.

I hope this helps some other PZ map noobs!