Musical tastes

Ironfist56

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I listen to all sorts of things in pretty much any genre. I don't really have any prerequisites; if it sounds good to me, I'll listen to it with very little discrimination between genres. I do tend to listen to a lot of indie and folk rock, though, but I can't even say that that's the majority of what I listen to, just something that I gravitate to over and over.

I like Mother Mother a lot right now.

Ok this is quite

Yes. This is quite good. Now I can listen without anyone thinking I'm watching a woo-hoo movie.. <_<

Be glad I you're not caught listening to this

Seems like an all-female 2d fighting game spam of button mashing, nothing more.

Ok, this is good.

Well, I used to listen to HipHop and Rap back in the days, but can't stand the newer stuff. all that hipsterstuff and what not...

I listen to lots of different music, oldschool hiphop, classic rock, blues, stoner rock, some electronic music, pretty good mixture.

here are some of my favourite artists:

MF Doom, Beck, The Black Keys, Cream, Canned Heat, RATM, Beastie Boys, The Chemical Brothers, Atmosphere, Kruder & Dorfmeister, Aphex Twins, De La Soul, Bob mothereffing Dylan, Zero7, Nirvana, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Sage Francis, WHY?, Neil Young....

I could go on for a while if you'd be interested ^^

• 4 months later...

Can anyone help me?? I've been looking for a video posted by that dude with the turtle as an avatar and it's just some guy dancing to a song that has some serious 80's vibes to it... If you can find this post for me (been looking for an hour or so) I will give you a free like!! Imagine all the things you could do with a free like