Musical tastes

Ironfist56

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, It's their most popular song, but there's a good reason for it. Interesting lyrics.

An enticing and beautiful song both in lyric and in scape. If you don't listen to any of the others, please at least think about this one.

Sharing not only because I like the song, but also because the video is lip-synced to "If Mirrors Could Speak."

Again, a good song played over a video, this time a video of Supakitch making a really cool mural.

A really freaky one, with lots of green-screening.

This one's for Pancakez54 and k12314. The lyrics are "Deathray. DEE-ATHRAY! Deathray. DEE-ATHRAY! Deathray. DEE-ATHRAY! Deathray. DEE-ATHRAY! you need it"

A slightly abridged edition of "Suffocation" directed by the first and leading member, Ethan Kath.

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcbaabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba

Okay, the media tags are being weird so I think you can just copy and paste the rest of the URLs in like before. DON'T LISTEN TO THEM THEY ARE VERY SHITTY.

Edited by Footmuffin

I have a really varied taste in music, my iTunes list goes from Progressive Metal such as Periphery, After the Burial and Animals as Leaders to Black Metal, Deathcore and Melodic Hardcore and then to bands such as Earth, Wind and Fire and singers like Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra. 

I do love it!

• 2 months later...

Yo what's up. I've been lurking on this forum since the beginning of August. Went ahead and made a profile because I was searching for Deftones shit on YouTube and came across some random band. This video they uploaded is funny as hell to me lol. The band is called FREED I think judging from their username. Anyway give 'em a go, this is my first post ^_^

Here is the link and the HTML just in case I do something wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdcmxUxrQNU

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QdcmxUxrQNU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I don't actively search for music to listen to. Mostly some game soundtracks and other non-genre stuff that interest me. examples:

• some classical music
  • Tropico 3 & 4 soundtrack
  • Collection of DDR music
  • Left 4 Dead soundtrack
  • Franzl Lang
  • Monthy Python songs

I'm a huge hip-hop head. The Roots, Wu-Tang, MF DOOM, NAS, Edan, Aesop Rock, Atmosphere, etc.

About the only creative hobby I have is sampling and making hip-hop beats. 

I love most other genres of music as well (you have to if you want to make good beats), rock, punk, classical, jazz, blues, etc. but hip-hop is my true first love.

I'd love to talk hip-hop with someone, and I'm tempted to make it's own thread but I find in the gaming community hip-hop isn't exactly the most popular genre of music. 

More recently I've been obsessed with French hip-hop like Klub Des Loosers and MC Solaar.

(King Geedorah is a reference to an MF DOOM alias of the same name)