Musical tastes

Ironfist56

My taste in music is best defined as eclectic. I'll listen to anything from any genre. Old Rock, New Rock, Country, Techno. I like J-Pop and J-Rock. I like Classical and Metal. I'll be listening to Guns n' Roses one second and Village People the next. From popular American bands to obscure Swedish bands. I listen to it all if it piques my interest.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've stopped broadly hating entire genres and actually tried approaching songs with an open mind recently, and found that I actually dislike very little.

Right now, I am mostly listening to Crystal Castles, Ladytron, Metric, MGMT and friends right now, but like plenty of other genres and musicians too, like Nirvana, Nine Inch Nails, Alice in Chains, Cake, Primus, Squarepusher, Aphex Twin, and the Infectious Grooves.

I've stopped broadly hating entire genres and actually tried approaching songs with an open mind recently, and found that I actually dislike very little.

Right now, I am mostly listening to Crystal Castles, Ladytron, Metric, MGMT and friends right now, but like plenty of other genres and musicians too, like Nirvana, Nine Inch Nails, Alice in Chains, Cake, Primus, Squarepusher, Aphex Twin, and the Infectious Grooves.

MGMT is pretty great.

Media tags not working?

• 4 weeks later...

My musical taste is heavy, dark... I am after all a realist and misanthrope. (tophat)

Wow, I wouldn't have expected the Scorpions and Seether after that statement. Where's your Black Metal love? :D

Some death metal, black metal, melodic... Gothic, yeah, have varied taste, pretty much just chose three random tracks out of a 90h playlist ha ha ha. But you got me if the intro sounds like a pylon collapsing.