Spiffo Mascot Suit and employee

Earthly

Some friends and I were talking when I brought this up to them, they thought it would be incredibly fun to have a Spiffo mascot outfit. It might take a lot of work to make and add it to the game, especially since it doesn't really change the gameplay other than cosmetically, though I think it'd be pretty fun to have in the game. And if not a Spiffo mascot suit, perhaps just a Spiffo employee outfit. And actually on that note perhaps even more outfits matching characters employment like police uniforms, or medical scrubs for nurses and doctors. It seems pretty silly really, but I think it'd be really cool.

Hey i saw a mod on youtube where someone made a iron man custom costume and wore it in game.... so it is possible :) ! +1 but it'd be sweaty in the summer.

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/14771-clothing/

i have mentioned in that about how sweat will effect clothing. again just a suggestion but it cover just about if not all things to do with clothing. still only a suggestion but i think you may find interest in it.

• 11 months later...

Hoping that Martin has seen some of these Spiffo mascot costume suggestions now that he's working on all the new clothing, items and animations :)

Would be so awesome to have a super rare "career zombie" near Spiffo locations with it on :) Not to mention hilariously hot to wear in the summer :P lol

40 minutes ago, Foulmouth said:

I don't wanna have to kill zombie Spiffo though. :-(

It could always be an outfit you rarely find in the back of a Spiffo's if killing undead Spiffo costume wearing fast food employees is an issue :P

Edited by Kuren

It could even be used as armor... Reduced movement speed (and maybe visiblity) but decreased chance of bites and scratches going through!

That said, I'd actually prefer a spiffo employee uniform. Hat and all.

I like to roleplay as a Spiffo Unemployer. Bordering up a Spiffo joint, farming on the roof, and then opening up the drive thru for delicious meals!

Edited by King Kitteh
FOR SPIFFO