Broken leg, too slow? Crutches!

J0hnm13

Broke your leg? Equip a single, or pair, of crutches in the corresponding primary/secondary slots to reduce the slow penalty for being injured. Splint your leg up, equip a crutch secondary and go on like normal, albeit with less bag room.

You could go farther and add a potential for further injury or sower recovery if you just walk normally on a broken leg too. Just a thought.

Practically, you could make them out of branches/planks or find them in medical loot tables.

Numerically, a 25% speed buff per crutch equipped while either leg is broken. Of course you'd still be slowed, just not at all as much if you can use the crutches.

This is a nice idea. Being able to grab a big stick or break a branch off a tree when you have broken a leg is a good and realistic idea if only to get you back to your safe house. Being able to find crutches in pharmacys, hospitals, or even in a house that was oraginally owned by a disabled person. This could then lead into other mobility items such as zimmer frames, rolaters, (a three wheeled walking aide), or even a wheelchar, all in an attempt to recreat the variaty of life!

Keep the ideas coming!

RVPatrick.

The biggest reason I made the suggestion was that the primary and secondary hand slots are already there, and a movement buff in exchange for storage/weapon carrying seems like plenty good tradeoff to deal with an injury. Of course the numbers would need proper balancing, but I see no reason why you couldn't take a sturdy tree branch to prop yourself up with and take pressure off your broken ankle. 

Crutches will happen pretty definitely.

well no confirmation but Kate and Baldspot had it so i think its safe to say its coming.

consider the source you quoted a trust worthy source.

we never know, they may change it up this time but its still something that was there to back this idea.

No.

Care to elaborate? Saying "No" is close to useless and you might as well not post at all instead

I was going to say, "No, I don't know how it would work." but I had to do something in real life so I just said no and posted it and left.

well no confirmation but Kate and Baldspot had it so i think its safe to say its coming.

we never know, they may change it up this time but its still something that was there to back this idea.

EnigmaGrey practically works for them and he's an admin, sooooo

EnigmaGrey practically works for them and he's an admin, sooooo

wonder how exactly you become an admin. anyway still there may be a slight change that we may not know yet.