Diffrent traps

Thatonesandwitch

Now im not talking about the one we have that you can make into traps i mean REAL traps like a lighter and gas can pour gas on tho the road and light now there a line of fire.Or place down nail upright and duck tape them to the ground when cars are added they drive over that BAM flat tire or humans / zombies humans pain medical issues and cant walk. zombies it slowly tears there feet up so walking is not proper and they might crawl or take some rope and a big rock tie that up on 2 post trees etc... and you can take that and swing it at a zombie knocking them down or killing them if head shot. now these were a few ideas in mind with traps 

Now im not talking about the one we have that you can make into traps i mean REAL traps like a lighter and gas can pour gas on tho the road and light now there a line of fire.Or place down nail upright and duck tape them to the ground when cars are added they drive over that BAM flat tire or humans / zombies humans pain medical issues and cant walk. zombies it slowly tears there feet up so walking is not proper and they might crawl or take some rope and a big rock tie that up on 2 post trees etc... and you can take that and swing it at a zombie knocking them down or killing them if head shot. now these were a few ideas in mind with traps 

this is a debate that has lasted many many moons. (a while now) since people say zombies dont feel pain so its not useful. i disagree and support it all the way.

i know that but we used fire as a weapon in zombies nails on ground can make them crawl due to there feet being shredding to the point were they cant walk only pain to those who are living

i said the same but people disagreed. I said having a trip wire to make them trip, spikes on the ground to shred the feet and stuff like that but nobody really saw the use.

The only thing I think to this, is one nail to the foot isn't going to down a zombie. It'd just keep walking, possibly dragging that foot. But a single nail wouldn't destroy it's foot. I like the idea of being able to step onto a nail and being in pain as a human. As for trip wires and such, that'd be awesome. And I think you should be able to use barbed wire for a trip wire to shred the legs.

The only thing I think to this, is one nail to the foot isn't going to down a zombie. It'd just keep walking, possibly dragging that foot. But a single nail wouldn't destroy it's foot. I like the idea of being able to step onto a nail and being in pain as a human. As for trip wires and such, that'd be awesome. And I think you should be able to use barbed wire for a trip wire to shred the legs.

broken glass

yes this should happen but they could be waiting for NPC's due to the player aspect. hope so at least.