RELEASED: Build 32.16

EasyPickins

i am simi new to the way people ask or search for help and answers in forum pages however i do need help... i waited for the game to get a little more polish and  i love the game now i went on steam and got it for me and my brother  but i seem to have issues with strange things

the game crashes if i click on sandbox EXP box to change it

the game crashes if i try to type any thing on a server 

the game crashes if i keep 3d modules for corpses and players (( right after i click start -this is how you died )) at the start

the game crashes if i change light from lowest  (( same thing happens it crashes right after i click this is how you died ))

the game randomly crash some times even when i am on single player and the only way to get it to run again is by restarting my laptop

i noticed that when i restart and run a check it says  (( graphic cards recovered after crashing ))

after a long search allot of people told me to update the drivers on my graphic card but i dont know if that will help or fix the issue

i am from libya so things here are (( and i am not joking )) kinda like what the game is all about so downloading things costs me aalllott with our current and only available internet in this country so i  need to be VERY sure of what i  am going to download or do

if anyone can help i will do my best to follow there instructions
PS : i love the game and i really find the details in it amazing and  have spent days playing it now with all its issues only on the single player  backing up my saves manually just in case the game crashes and i'd love to see what its like with other people doing things together and playing it with more then one survival , in fact i am this close to asking some one to buy me a more gamer based pc or laptop from next door country but i  will have to wait about 4 months for that and pay a shitpile of money that i  rather keep... so please help i  am not so good with advanced computer things, thank you so much indistone for making the game i waited for for a while i know that in the age of ps4 and xboxone people  people dont really see such games but it is rich with content -addictive- realistic - creative - all that while its still in beta i wish the developers good luck ~

i am simi new to the way people ask or search for help and answers in forum pages however i do need help... i waited for the game to get a little more polish and  i love the game now i went on steam and got it for me and my brother  but i seem to have issues with strange things

the game crashes if i keep 3d modules for corpses and players (( right after i click start -this is how you died )) at the start

the game crashes if i change light from lowest  (( same thing happens it crashes right after i click this is how you died ))

the game randomly crash some times even when i am on single player and the only way to get it to run again is by restarting my laptop

i noticed that when i restart and run a check it says  (( graphic cards recovered after crashing ))

after a long search allot of people told me to update the drivers on my graphic card but i dont know if that will help or fix the issue

i am from libya so things here are (( and i am not joking )) kinda like what the game is all about so downloading things costs me aalllott with our current and only available internet in this country so i  need to be VERY sure of what i  am going to download or do

PS : i love the game and i really find the details in it amazing and  have spent days playing it now with all its issues only on the single player  backing up my saves manually just in case the game crashes and i'd love to see what its like with other people doing things together and playing it with more then one survival , in fact i am this close to asking some one to buy me a more gamer based pc or laptop from next door country but i  will have to wait about 4 months for that and pay a shitpile of money that i  rather keep... so please help i  am not so good with advanced computer things, thank you so much indistone for making the game i waited for for a while i know that in the age of ps4 and xboxone people  people dont really see such games but it is rich with content -addictive- realistic - creative - all that while its still in beta i wish the developers good luck ~

First, I love your profile pic man :P

Second, maybe you should post this issue on the PZ Support page, if you didn't do that already ;)

First, I love your profile pic man :P

Second, maybe you should post this issue on the PZ Support page, if you didn't do that already ;)

thank you that will be my real face on my profile photo ~ :)) and i dont know i tried to find people with the same issue with me typing in chat and the game crashing like that but found nothing.. found only about how the game crashes with 3d modules on but that is about it

• 2 weeks later...

Found why it isn't working. You are missing an 'End' in your new bug code, which causes the rest of the file to be considered part of that function.

Line 435:    if chance <= bugLvl10 then

needs an end. :)

Other bugs:

• Dogwhistle isn't kept in recipe.
  • Around line 150 in HCPlantScavengeDefinition.lua you define HCMulberryleaf twice (second time should just be HCMulberry) causing segfaults due to attempted write to non existant arrray, and read of now empty array.
  • Need to remove all references to HCFireblanket and HCFireextinguisherempty from distribution lua
  • Also in the distribs, Rubberband, not RubberBand, HCCardboardbox, not HCCardboarbox (do a find replace, it affects the stacks as well) and Jarhoney, not JarHoney.

Also, many bugs with the food. Still working on fixing them all :)

Hope this helps.

Found why it isn't working. You are missing an 'End' in your new bug code, which causes the rest of the file to be considered part of that function.

Line 435:    if chance <= bugLvl10 then

needs an end. :)

Other bugs:

• Dogwhistle isn't kept in recipe.
  • Around line 150 in HCPlantScavengeDefinition.lua you define HCMulberryleaf twice (second time should just be HCMulberry) causing segfaults due to attempted write to non existant arrray, and read of now empty array.
  • Need to remove all references to HCFireblanket and HCFireextinguisherempty from distribution lua
  • Also in the distribs, Rubberband, not RubberBand, HCCardboardbox, not HCCardboarbox (do a find replace, it affects the stacks as well) and Jarhoney, not JarHoney.

Also, many bugs with the food. Still working on fixing them all :)

Hope this helps.

It's best to post bugs here, so they get tracked, but thanks for reporting them!

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/tracker/