Shihou

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure they said it was an error or something or a mistake, ill find the link

Edit:

There we go: https://twitter.com/theindiestone/status/376902011477716992

I think they did that to cover their own asses. "DISCLAIMER: BLEACH IS NOT A FOOD" etc. They're just saying that so people don't drink bleach in real life and try to blame the game. There are some really, really, really, really, really stupid people out there.

Well my position was hopeless, zombies had surrounded the house and was trying to break in and all I had was a knife so I drank the bleach and stood my ground while I waited for the bleach to kill me. Just as the zombies broke into the downstairs a house alarm went off in a distance and after I went down to have my final bash at some zombies I found myself in an empty house and not far from deaths door.;((

The player should be able to do whatever they want whenever they want. So long as real life consequences are attached.

I completely agree, which is why I've always wanted the spray can flamethrower in the game. It would just have a 50% chance of exploding and killing the player and a 100% chance of not even bothering zombies.

The player should be able to do whatever they want whenever they want. So long as real life consequences are attached.

I completely agree, which is why I've always wanted the spray can flamethrower in the game. It would just have a 50% chance of exploding and killing the player and a 100% chance of not even bothering zombies.

But it would be fun as fuck. Especially if you feel like setting fire to a forest or something. Sure, it might not light up the tree, and it could kill you, but if the tree catches it'll be a grand old time!

The devs should add actual suicide into the game and then let it 'slip' to FOX news. Once the controversy settled, the game would probably have a few hundred thousand more copies sold. :P

When I'm running around with the pistol I always keep one bullet handy in case my dude gets overwhelmed, then I make pretend he uses it on himself rather than being eaten alive when I delete the savegame and start over.

• 2 months later...

I was drinking it to help my character feel happy, thinking that surely, surely if it's actually gonna kill me it'll say, surely.

I'll only drink two bottles, it'll be fine, surely.

Immediately after I was eating my entire fridge trying to stabilise health, eating all the pills I had (I'd raided a clinic earlier).

...There is no cure for Bleach poisoning..

I wanna suggest an option to yak it all back into the toilet, or flush it of your system somehow.

I wanna suggest an option to yak it all back into the toilet, or flush it of your system somehow.

Actually vomiting isn't recommended in a case of bleach poisoning.If you drank two bottles of bleach I think you well deserved to die ;)
then how do you get it out?

You drink something else (preferably non-toxic, non-caustic this time, stay away from the cleaning closet... water, milk, juice etc) to dilute it, and call the poison center and get your ass into close vicinity of professional medical services if needed.

Actually vomiting isn't recommended in a case of bleach poisoning.If you drank two bottles of bleach I think you well deserved to die ;)
then how do you get it out?

You drink something else (preferably non-toxic, non-caustic this time, stay away from the cleaning closet... water, milk, juice etc) to dilute it, and call the poison center and get your ass into close vicinity of professional medical services if needed.

Chlorine Poisoning
Written by Bree Normandin | Medically Reviewed by George Krucik, MD

Published on July 25, 2012

Overview

Chlorine is a chemical that is used to prevent bacteria from growing in water, as well as for sanitation for sewage and industrial waste. It is also an ingredient in several household cleaning products.

Chlorine poisoning can occur when you swallow or inhale chlorine. It reacts with water inside and outside of the body (such as the water in your digestive tract) to form hydrochloric acid and hydrochlorous acid. Both of these substances are extremely poisonous.

Although you may be most familiar with the chlorine that is used in pools, most incidents of chlorine poisoning are due to ingesting household cleaners, not pool water. The following are a few common household products and substances containing chlorine:

• swimming pool water and the chlorine tablets used in swimming pools
  • mild household cleaners
  • bleach products

Because chlorine poisoning is common, diagnosing it is usually not difficult. In some cases, children may consume cleaning products that contain chlorine; this however may be more difficult to diagnose since children sometimes can’t tell you what they’re feeling. Children showing signs of chlorine poisoning should be taken to a hospital or ER immediately.

Treating Chlorine Poisoning

You must seek medical assistance immediately if you (or your child) are exposed to chlorine. Do not try to induce vomiting unless instructed by poison control or a medical professional.

If chlorine is accidentally swallowed, drink milk or water immediately, unless you experience vomiting or convulsions.

I

Once you’ve been admitted to the ER, a healthcare provider will measure and monitor your vital signs, including pulse, temperature, blood pressure, and breathing rate. Doctors may also give you activated charcoal, medications, intravenous fluids, or oxygen in order to help ease symptoms and rid your body of the chlorine.

You might require a breathing tube if you are having trouble breathing. Doctors might use a special tool to view your throat and determine if you have serious burns in your airways or lungs. Additionally, a tube may need to be inserted into your stomach to empty all the contents.

My EMT Certification expired in the late 90s, but as I understand it they will give you a boatload of activated charcoal and then a Gastric lavage (stomach pump).

After downloading Zomboid on Steam, naturally I had to get cracking and set up a new game. It's been a few months for me, so maybe five or six minutes into the game... I find this inside of one of the nearby houses!

m0fn7.jpg

First thing that came to mind was "It's a Trap!" , so I decided not to take the bleach for a quick drink. xD Has anyone else noticed this yet?

I gotta ask...how the hell did you get Project Zomboid on Steam back in SEPTEMBER when it came out on steam in NOVEMBER?

After downloading Zomboid on Steam, naturally I had to get cracking and set up a new game. It's been a few months for me, so maybe five or six minutes into the game... I find this inside of one of the nearby houses!

m0fn7.jpg

First thing that came to mind was "It's a Trap!" , so I decided not to take the bleach for a quick drink. xD Has anyone else noticed this yet?

I gotta ask...how the hell did you get Project Zomboid on Steam back in SEPTEMBER when it came out on steam in NOVEMBER?

People who bought it back when it was only offered on Desura would still have to get their key transferred to steam and dl it on steam, albeit for free because they already paid for it on Desura.