Since when did Bleach become food?

Shihou

After downloading Zomboid on Steam, naturally I had to get cracking and set up a new game. It's been a few months for me, so maybe five or six minutes into the game... I find this inside of one of the nearby houses!

m0fn7.jpg

First thing that came to mind was "It's a Trap!" , so I decided not to take the bleach for a quick drink. xD Has anyone else noticed this yet?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I would test this theory.

My character slowly felt more pain, was in agony for a few hours, then died.

But now there's another way of ending it all besides throwing myself out of a building! Suicide is slowly going into the game. Hurrah for delicious bleach!

I get envy everyday, you steam users get to drink bleach and I'm still waiting for the the stable release on Desura. *Finds alternative ways to commit suicide*

I believe Desura gives you a Steam key

I get envy everyday, you steam users get to drink bleach and I'm still waiting for the the stable release on Desura. *Finds alternative ways to commit suicide*

I think Desura gives you a steam key? I may be wrong?

Who da hell came up with with the idea of a drinkable bleach?!

I think there have been suicides by drinking bleach.. And I think it's pretty commonly known that bleach is toxic... XD

I believe Desura gives you a Steam key

I think Desura gives you a steam key? I may be wrong?

I don't use Steam. Period.

Why the heck did you reply twice?

I know that drinking bleach is a NO-*******-GO in real life but would drinking a swig really kill you?

I'm pretty sure your throat and stomach and everything that gets in it's way would be extremely irritated but humans are tough and don't die that easily. In 'Cataclysm' I drink a mixture of Amonia and bleach, next thing I see is the character throwing up so hard that he could win the olympics for distance. But yeah, he died shortly after from dehydration, starvation, infection, shock and agony.

Why am I even questioning this? Off cours you would die!