More skins, with more tones, tattoos, fat, tanlines, mod, etc.

Footmuffin

I think it would be fantastic if zomboid had some more skins for differentiating survivors, especially skins with mid skin tones, farmer's tans, tattoos, noticeable scars, fat, or even jewelry on their faces or fingers! It would be a blessing for character design and MP/NPCs/RP, and would fit really gracefully in the clothing overhaul.

Honestly, more games need stuff like this and I think this would actually suit the "everyday person" feel of zomboid since a lot of people have these attributes, and because the game revolves around roleplay.

I think it would be fantastic if zomboid had some more skins for differentiating survivors, especially skins with mid skin tones, farmer's tans, tattoos, noticeable scars, fat, or even jewelry on their faces or fingers! It would be a blessing for character design and MP/NPCs/RP, and would fit really gracefully in the clothing overhaul.

Honestly, more games need stuff like this and I think this would actually suit the "everyday person" feel of zomboid since a lot of people have these attributes, and because the game revolves around roleplay.

this is nice but not a must have thing. i still like it and want it near or around NPC releases but clothing, NPC's, and vehicles are more important. still like the idea.

• 1 year later...