IWBUMS 32.15

EasyPickins

I don't feel good putting an update out so soon after the public release, but since I broke coop health-panel stuff an update is needed.

• Fixed coop health-panel breakage. (Issue #001902)
  • Fixed right-click events being sent to non-visible panels. (Issue #001903)
  • If you clicked "First Bite" then backed out and clicked "Survival", the Zombie Lore settings would be stuck on the easier "First Bite" settings in the "Survival" game.  The Zombie Lore settings would go back to normal once you loaded the game again though.
  • New "Extinguish Fire" user interface.

FireFighting.png

• You can target a 2x2 area.
  • The white circle shows where the player will stand.
  • Extinguishers and Dirt/Gravel/Sand-bags use 1 unit per square.
  • Water items use 10 units of water per square (1 water-bottle's worth).
  • If nothing is burning on a square, nothing is consumed from the fire-fighting item.
  • You can extinguish yourself/others.
  • The best available extinguisher is chosen (Extinguisher, then Dirt/Gravel/Sand bag, then a water source) and equipped automatically from main inventory.  If you already have a suitable item equipped, it will use that.

...or have a full kettle, full bottle, full pot of water in your inventory and wonder why you can't drench yourself with 'em.
. (true story  :cry: )

• If you clicked "First Bite" then backed out and clicked "Survival", the Zombie Lore settings would be stuck on the easier "First Bite" settings in the "Survival" game.  The Zombie Lore settings would go back to normal once you loaded the game again though.

I never heard of this...?

shouldn't that fast update be released in official rather than IWBUMS ? ^^

edit : at least the fixes, and the fire extinguisher on IWBUMS

An update could generate new bugs, and thus should be extensively tested. Once the testing is done (and everything's good), it can be released on the public branch.