Crawling zombies

Mr.Dbaggy

I find it really bullshit when you get scratched or bit by a crawler who you cannot even hit unless right on top of... But that in general doesn't make me angry what does is how they can hit you almost instantly not even giving you  a chance to attack  :cry: Personally I feel that they need to be change to make it more possible to kill them without being wounded

I dislike the current crawling zombies because it's so random when they become crawlers. If my character automatically aims for the head with an axe, why does the zombie crawlin'? Did I "accidentally" chop its legs off at the ankles?

I dislike the current crawling zombies because it's so random when they become crawlers. If my character automatically aims for the head with an axe, why does the zombie crawlin'? Did I "accidentally" chop its legs off at the ankles?

There is no aiming in PZ. Only damage.

There is no aiming in PZ. 

ONLY ZUUL

Woah.

I thought in previous builds aiming was a thing but it became to complicated-- I like the current system, the only thing I don't like is how random crawlers seem to happen. I'd like it if they happened more if your character is inexperienced in combat, but less when you level up. In sandbox mode, I upped my character's combat stats nearly all the way and I actually get MORE crawlers even though I theoretically should be pwning zombies left + right-- but maybe that's because I'm pwning more anyways... I dunno. lol