Soundtrack Remix: What was lost [Trap]

Jab

Its an interesting remix you got there :P Although I find it great, there should be more variety :)

With variety I mean something like a bigger spectrum, if you know what I mean. Especially in the middle of the remix it all follows up with the same beat, the same tones, the same melody etc. Don't know if thats a special music-favor but to end this: Its good ;)

Its an interesting remix you got there :P Although I find it great, there should be more variety :)

With variety I mean something like a bigger spectrum, if you know what I mean. Especially in the middle of the remix it all follows up with the same beat, the same tones, the same melody etc. Don't know if thats a special music-favor but to end this: Its good ;)

It was an interesting track to work with. about 60% of it I couldn't find a way to put it in, but the 40% I'm using in the track (melody wise) was actually really good. 

As far as beat variety, I guess I could get a little more diverse. I felt like it was pretty diverse for a 2 minute track, but I agree. Might have rushed the beat portions a bit. I may revise this tomorrow. 

Archived