Camping Trailers

Ginger

Hi all! I made this account for an idea that i have been thinking about for a while now, and that is camping trailers. I love camping and i think it would be cool to add trailers into the game. If vehicles were implemented into the game, then it would be neat to see trailer towing.

There could be a wide variety of trailers to choose from, a smaller trailer with few amenities than a big trailer with more.

Something like this
Or this

Players could different colors on them with the supplies they have found. I'm not sure if it would be crafted or if it would be found in the game world. You could maybe get them from garages, dealerships, parking lots, driveways, anywhere!

It would cool if the community or devs could make this happen

Ginger

first off welcome to the forums. second of all, the idea of vehicles has been said MANY times before. This would be a neat idea and i don't think i have seen it suggested but it will be a while before it happens. Anyway i love the idea and agree it should be added but i don't see it being a very common thing due to how useful it would be. Good idea though and again welcome to the forums.