Steam Beta Release - 09th Sep 2013 - Version 2.9.9.17

RobertJohnson

My game is completely playable

Thank god :D It would suck if it was unplayable :P

My game is completely playable, I just wanted to know if anyone was experiencing it aswell.  It feels like it drops to 15-20 or less frames for about 1 second even thou Dxtory says 40+.  It stutters fairly bad when loading new blocks but nothing unplayable, I'm just very picky with lag or stuterring as I can notice it and it drives me nuts haha.  But I do want to say I've been watching this game in development for quite some time now and I would have to say my favorite games are survival games that include a lot of what Project Zomboid brings, thankyou very much, can't wait to play it with friends, I wish there were more games based on survival to this level of detail.

On a more serious note you should check if your java is up to date and you are also using the latest drivers for your hardware. If that doesn't change it you should go back to the last stable version and wait for an update :)

I don't think a screen shot would work for this bug,

Sometimes for windows on the upper right side of a building (or northeastern), with an open window, trying to climb in results in my character teleporting inside the house, only to then climb through the window back outside where we started (very counter productive).

Haven't tried with other saves yet, and the simple work around was using another window.

• Fixed "sticky" UI scroll bar.

Do fixed them everywhere (so even in the main menu)? And is the trait-problem also fixed (if you select a few traits and the scrollbar disappears there is a change that one trait is only half visible)?

Moved from the Upcoming thread.

- RoboMat

Any plans to complete the incomplete controller support soon? That'd be great.

I started to fix a bit the local multiplayer, but then more singleplayer stuff came :D

My first plan is fix the moodles for multiplayer, and then save the other player to the game to take them back when you reload that game.

• Fixed "sticky" UI scroll bar.

Do fixed them everywhere (so even in the main menu)? And is the trait-problem also fixed (if you select a few traits and the scrollbar disappears there is a change that one trait is only half visible)?

Scroll bar is fixed everywhere yup, but for the other problem... Erm, can you give me a way to reproduce it ? I never seen that :(

Scroll bar is fixed everywhere yup, but for the other problem... Erm, can you give me a way to reproduce it ? I never seen that :(

I've seen it too. Scroll down as much as possible, then select sufficient traits so the scrollbar goes away, strength usually works. You then end up without scrollbar while the topmost traits are still outside the visible range of the window. Resetting the scroll position to 0 when the scrollbar is removed should probably do the trick.

Respectfully... how's the horde bug coming along? Have you guys been able to look into that yet?

Moved from the Upcoming thread.

- RoboMat