Sign in to follow this  
Jela331

Drayton's (Rebuild) Buildings

g571dd8g14z3hnhzg.jpg

These buildings are from my map project Drayton (Rebuild): http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/13529-drayton-rebuild-v101/

I highly doubt I will work on the map anymore, since it was a huge drag. This building pack contains some unused buildings as well. I'm releasing it in hope that it helps with other people's map projects. If you do use any of the buildings from this pack, don't forget to credit me. Thanks.

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/?gwud0juh7081js5

Those are some cool looking buildings! Also Drayton map is awesome! Thank you for making it!

Thanks for mentioning it in the blog post. I kinda fangirled a little when I saw it get mentioned.

You are very welcome! I enjoyed Dryaton a lot. In one game I manged to take over the Hospital by going in via sheet rope, so all walls were intact. However since it was so wide zombies would spawn on the first floor. I ended up having to  sledgehammer the stairs to prevent them from coming up.

In short I wish there was a hospital that was just like the one in Drayton, but was compact enough to fit within a loading square so zeds don't spawn inside of it.

On a side note I hope you get a Moders spotlight as well. You deserve one for your awesome work on Drayton.