kinyoshi

So?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Zombies Drop Too Much Stuff!!!

• YES
    • NO
    • IT'S ADEQUATE

Made for Suggestion Here.

People now will have carried more stuff before they died and turned...

loot2-thumb-608x456.jpg

Bug: It breaks the savegame so it doesn't reload it after you quit.  :( Works fine on 2.9.9.10..

** So after making and reloading a whole bunch of games, it seems to work fine now for 2.9.9.16..

** I'm so confused..

DOWNLOAD: Main Download (PZ-Mods) || Mirror Download (My Dropbox Link)

Edited by kinyoshi

Bug: It breaks the savegame so it doesn't reload it after you quit.  :( Works fine on 2.9.9.10..

So do i understand correct that the actual Versions .16, .17 savegames will be broken after

using the mod? Would be horrible for my PZ Let`s Play series ^^

So do i understand correct that the actual Versions .16, .17 savegames will be broken after

Something about disabling the multicore in the options is supposed to work.

I've had zombies with 3 items (excluding clothes). It's just getting lucky.

What does the mod do exactly? Up the % for them to have item

I adds a 1% chance for every item to drop on zombies, on top of their regular spawn chance.

Okay so it works now on 2.9.9.16.. I think, at least it does for me, now... I made a couple more games and reloaded them and they worked fine..

So I dunno, I was going to set it to one cpu, but it works.. Does it work you you guys?

I tried your mod now (2.9.9.16) and i have to say, the Zombies drop waaaaay too much.

8/10 Zombies dropped all kind of stuff. Pictures should explain all.

Sorry but i wont try 2.9.9.17 cause its way too buggy and laggy for me, i cant risk getting

uber shitty framedrops while recording for a lets play :D

ProjectZomboid6420130910180450808.jpg

ProjectZomboid6420130910180501397.jpg

ProjectZomboid6420130910180508339.jpg

ProjectZomboid6420130910180517301.jpg

I will try today =)

I'll see what I can do about making it better, when time allows.

edit: woot someone voted that it didn't drop too much loot!!

It tends to fluctuate quite a bit, from only the normal three articles of clothing to a complete garden worth of supplies.  Sometimes it makes sense (survivor died on the way) but rarely can I stop and pick up EVERYTHING.

BTW I'm playing the 2.9.9.17/.16 update with it and it seems fine.

I will try today =)

I'll see what I can do about making it better, when time allows.

edit: woot someone voted that it didn't drop too much loot!!

You have to set all to "0.1" like I do on my Killer Cutlery mod for zombies. Putting them at "1" makes it too easy to overload zombies with stuff.

Also why you you have multiple entries for some items like Baseball Bat, etc.? I'd get rid of the extras.

Another thing I did that you might want to consider is gender specific dropping. For example men would only have the Carpentry books while women the Cooking books.

I will try today =)

I'll see what I can do about making it better, when time allows.edit: woot someone voted that it didn't drop too much loot!!

You have to set all to "0.1" like I do on my Killer Cutlery mod for zombies. Putting them at "1" makes it too easy to overload zombies with stuff. Also why you you have multiple entries for some items like Baseball Bat, etc.? I'd get rid of the extras. Another thing I did that you might want to consider is gender specific dropping. For example men would only have the Carpentry books while women the Cooking books.

Got something good cooking up for the spawn rate..................

I was trying to avoid the gender thing, though I did on the wedding rings..

The multiple entries are things that people would stock up on while looting. Weapons, food and basic supplies..

Have not fear, I'm brewing up something that will exite you to a tinkle.!

• 2 months later...

i like that zombies have more stuff, but i dont think EVERY zombie was a prepper...well, there was that one with nothing but buckets of paint and plaster, maybe he was a painter near ground zero with no idea that all hell was breaking loose.

By that i mean the amount of loot is fine, but not on every zombie.  makes it more risk vs reward when on hardmode

• 4 weeks later...