Metal Pieces

HeadHunting

With the addition of build 32 we can remove gunpowder from bullets. I believe that the bullets disappear after the powder is removed leaving out a very good method of recieving metal. In the future thist will be a valuable resource in creating nails and such.

Could you consider letting us keep the empty bullets after the gunpowder was removed?

Jokes aside, i don't think our average Joe knows if a material is good for making nails or not, let alone craft the nail.

With the metal working skill coming in the future builds the players will be able to recycle metal parts into nails and such.

Good idea! But may are some bullets out of lead? 1+

True, but usually the entire bullet isn't. Perhaps we could make brass nails out of the shells and other parts. The lead core would probably would be too difficult to make nails out of.

True, but usuakky the entire bullet isn't. Perhaps we could make brass nails out of the shells and other parts. The lead core would probably would be too difficult to make nails out of.

Not nails but lead is easy to melt an could be used to creat all sort of things.

The only problem is that bullets uses a very small amount of lead... you would need to dismantle lots of ammo to have a good amount of lead to melt.

Usually lead bullets are for blackpowder rifles and such, i dont think youd find that to much these days with restrictions of lead knowing health risks.  Melt down doorknobs, door hinges, nails, whatever those would be great options i think to craft over, of course there are many other metal items im not thinking of right now im game.