The Lone PufferFish Mod

fluffe9911

The_Lone_Puffer_Fish.png

Ever felt like the sea life In your world just needed one more fish to be perfect well say no more! introducing the Lone PufferFish Mod! this mod adds only one new fish at the moment known as the MilkSpotted Pufferfish legend has it he is filled with candy why not take a bite :D Also im open to fish suggestions and if I can I will try to add it so go ahead and suggest a fish if you want :)

Download The Mod Here http://pz-mods.net/other/TheLonePufferFishMod/

What This Adds

MilkSpotted Pufferfish

Squid

Clam

To Do

Make A Safe To Eat Pufferfish Recipe once at a certain level of cooking?

Hall Of Helpfulness

I Would Like To Thank Svarog for helping me get threw a lot of problems trying to make this mod ORMtnMan for giving me the art for the cute little fellow we have right now and Cyrrent so we could make the puffer fish a bit less lonely thanks a lot guys  :D

Permission Statues

Free For All! Go Crazy Do Whatever You want :P

The_Lone_Puffer_Fish.png

Ever felt like the sea life In your world just needed one more fish to be perfect well say no more! introducing the Lone PufferFish Mod! this mod adds only one new fish at the moment known as the MilkSpotted Pufferfish legend has it he is filled with candy why not take a bite :D Also im open to fish suggestions and if I can I will try to add it so go ahead and suggest a fish if you want :)

Download The Mod Here http://pz-mods.net/other/TheLonePufferFishMod/

What This Adds

One MilkSpotted Pufferfish

To Do

Add More Fish? 

Make A Safe To Eat Pufferfish Recipe once at a certain level of cooking?

Hall Of Helpfulness

I Would Like To Thank Svarog for helping me get threw a lot of problems trying to make this mod thanks a lot :D

Permission Statues

Free For All! Go Crazy Do Whatever You want :P

HAH, I was wondering what you were going to do with that pufferfish icon

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

i am only think on the evil things i can do with this nice source of Tetrodotoxin :D

Whats about a Squid or a Kalmar?

(Yes and finaly you add Spongebob :P)

Hmm if there was a pufferfish there must be more critters from the sea. So Jellyfish, Starfish, Crabs, Clams such a stuff. And a recipe for fried Sperm Whale :D

I know this thread was old but hey ... lets give this Pufferfish some friends and lets make a Seafood Mod.

post-24928-0-93382400-1442602314.pngpost-24928-0-52001200-1442602320.png