Hydroelectric Power Plant!

VASH581

Hello everyone! With electrician and generator being added, I have come up with this crazy idea: adding an abandoned hydroelectric power plant that can be reactivated!

Muldraugh is too flat to build a dam, so the power plant I'm talking about is Run-of-the-river type of hydroelectricity(The type you see in The Last of Us). It can be located on the riverside far from the city. In order to repair it you need a bounch of player/NPC electricians and a lot of electronic parts. After successfully repair the hole structure, the electricians can then operate the facility and started to generate a steady supply of electricity. It require a large crew to operate and occationally require maintaining with electronic parts.

I think it will make the game more interesting not only because you need no fuel to generate electricity but it also encourage banding with people/NPC or raiding this place. It can also serve as an achievement for the long term survivors.

Hello everyone! With electrician and generator being added, I have come up with this crazy idea: adding an abandoned hydroelectric power plant that can be reactivated!

Muldraugh is too flat to build a dam, so the power plant I'm talking about is Run-of-the-river type of hydroelectricity(The type you see in The Last of Us). It can be located on the riverside far from the city. In order to repair it you need a bounch of player/NPC electricians and a lot of electronic parts. After successfully repair the hole structure, the electricians can then operate the facility and started to generate a steady supply of electricity. It require a large crew to operate and occationally require maintaining with electronic parts.

I think it will make the game more interesting not only because you need no fuel to generate electricity but it also encourage banding with people/NPC or raiding this place. It can also serve as an achievement for the long term survivors.

well there isn't one near the town irl and they are basing it off of a real town. The idea was passed around before but no real yes or no. Hope this was of some help.