Random Loot Mod

sweetcandyflip

Hey guys!

Do you ever get bored of running to the same warehouses for tools over and over again. No Luck with a sledgehammer in West Point this Time so you cant break into the GunShop??

This is over now. Every Container in the World can drop an Axe or a Hunting Rifle (very very rare chance tough). This Mod makes exploring fun again. You will never know whats inside the next house and its always worth to check it out.

One Warning:

- The Loot Rarity is harder than in the vanilla game, so you might start with the start gear option!

Download Link

http://pz-mods.net/download/RandomLootMod/RandomLootMod.zip

Future Plans:

- Balancing out the rarity of items (need some feedback for this!)

- Multiplayer Servers with better loot options so they dont feel too empty (Warehouses are always already looted when you join a new server) or too full....

best regards

Michael

Hey guys!

Do you ever get bored of running to the same warehouses for tools over and over again. No Luck with a sledgehammer in West Point this Time so you cant break into the GunShop??

This is over now. Every Container in the World can drop an Axe or a Hunting Rifle (very very rare chance tough). This Mod makes exploring fun again. You will never know whats inside the next house and its always worth to check it out.

One Warning:

- The Loot Rarity is harder than in the vanilla game, so you might start with the start gear option!

Download Link

Future Plans:

- Multiplayer Servers with better loot options so they dont feel too empty (Warehouses are always already looted when you join a new server) or too full....

best regards

Michael

and then the world knew no more death

seriously who trows a hunting rifle in the garbage bin ;) an axe in your fridge -_-  hell a sledgehammer in the bathroom cupboards  8-)

Hey guys!

One Warning:

Download Link

Future Plans:

best regards

Michael

and then the world knew no more death

seriously who trows a hunting rifle in the garbage bin ;) an axe in your fridge -_-  hell a sledgehammer in the bathroom cupboards  8-)

Well this mod is obviously not about realism yet. Its for those PPL who know the PZ Map already so good, that they want new Challenges!

Just imagine its really late in the Apocalypse. Everything has been raided and ppl died while trying or they had to abandon stuff on strange places. Although i have all my tools stored in my kitchen at home (Screwdriver, Hammer, Nails, Saw) :P

Maybe i do a more realistic spawn system in the next version (no more weapons in the fridge etc.) if ppl are interested.

maby 2 different versions? a realistic one and then the current one?

Sure i can do that for now!

If you have any wishes or ideas how to improve the loot tables just tell me!

Tomorrow i have some time, ill aim for a 2nd release with a more realistic spawn and on the other side the brutal total random loot spawn!

And for the future i really hope TIS will implement this Mod as a Vanilla Sandbox Option to give the ppl more freedom - If there is enough interest from the community.

I think the biggest thing is just making sure you don't have real out of the way shit like rifles spawning in a fridge. How does this mod work exactly, do you have to adjust the spawns of every single item individually, or is there a way to adjust of certain ones at once? Guns, tools, food items, ect.?