Adding new medical recipes/items.

AlexeiStukov

hi

As the title says, i am asking where do i find the file that allows me to add new medical recipes?  For example, i am wanting to add a "Homemade Splint" that consists of gauze wrap and planks.  This would be better than the "Makeshift Splint" consisting of twigs and sheets.  However, i cannot find the location of the file that allows me to create the new recipe for the Homemade Splint to allow me to apply it the character.  I know how to add the specific medical item (you just go to "Items" folder and make it there).  I just don't know the location for adding the specific recipe that allows you to apply the medical item to your character.

If someone could inform me of where i could find the file that allows you to add new medical recipes, i would greatly appreciate it  :) !

Thank you for taking the time to read my thread and God Bless!

cya, Alexei

hi

Thank you! 

But we do need some more help!

We cannot figure out how to make another painkiller type item, because there is no value in the item itself!

Please help us!

@fluffe9911 BIG THANKS M8!

cya, Billwa

Here is all that I found relating to medical stuff CanBandage = true       Bandage Power = 2       AlwaysWelcomeGift = true Alcoholic = TRUE

FatigueChange = -2  splinting and wound needling could be hardcoded atm

hi

Is there anyway to add painkiller power?  We don't know how effective the current painkiller is, same thing with the anti-depression and beta blockers.  It does not state their power.

Is there anyway to find the "power" of them? Just like it says for bandages.

Our hierarchy of painkiller injections is as follows (weakest to strongest)

Traumeel

Demerol

Morphine

Thank you for your help right now.

If there is anyway possible you could help us with our new problem that would be great!

Thank you and God Bless!

cya

• 1 month later...

Okay, I found it:

getPlayer():getStats():setPain(0);

Or, to lower pain one level:

local pstats = getPlayer():getStats()pstats:setPain(math.max(pstats:getPain()-1,0)); -- Make sure that the pain is at minimum 0.

Ethanwdp helped me with this, so make sure to thank him.

Only problem is, you still can't make new splints.