Problems in the heaven (RolePlay)(open to everyone who want to join)

surffaaja1

4.7.2014 aka 28 days after the epidemic.

Name: Jack Prefey

semblance:Brown hair, skinny.

Wearing: Dark blue vest, white trousers and black shoes

Any extra information:his 7 years old daughter got bitten 5 days ago and his wife died to cancer last year. He don't speak alot about it.

Current location: Abandoned restaurant. Muldraugh

6.48am.

I woke up to noise coming from outside the abandoned restaurant where me Jack Prefey and few others have made our safe heaven. I decide to watch what is going on outside and I saw three of those thing there standing and making noises. Water shut off about week ago so we made barrel to outside to collect rain water. Well I could eat now some baked beans. I'm starwing. I try to wake up my daughter to eat some but she don't wake, meaby she is just tired from staying up so late last night. I changed her bandage and the bite look worse than yesterday, but I hope she get better.

11.45am.

Everybody have waked up expect my daughter and I'm keeping guard. We don't have lot of weapons. Only kitchen knife, hammer that we found about 3 weeks ago and my friend baseball bat. I borrowed baseball bat from him today to help me guarding this place. We have lot of empty bottles and only few cans of food. I guess we have to go loot again. I asked around do anyone wanna go loot the nearby mini mall with me.::

Name: John Snow

sembalance: Black hair,black sweater,black pants,black shoes

Any extra information: was on a road trip and stranded near Muldraugh alone

(step in on your day and use your times to set up actions)

7:07

I woke up cause one of these things was banging on my door. I was happy to find this Hotel and an empty room inside to hide.

Got out trough the window and killed this thing with my crowbar. I wasn´t prepared for anything but i had this good iron in my car.

It´s disturbing to be so lonely, not that i don´t like to be lonely but with this things around it´s a diffrent thing.

I´m not sure how safe it is, so i guess should leave this place and head south to see what´s there.

11:30

Left the hotel behind after filling my backpack with some food and water i found in here. Hope to find some stuff in the electronic store over there to help me.

11:39

running no away. Fuck...even now the alarms are working an when i tried to pry my way in, i triggerd it and now these things swarming in and have to run for my life. I wished i wasn´t the only human here...not the only one living.

I heard alarm sound coming from north. It must be that, there is someone else or one of those things just broke another window, but I'm still going to see what is happening there. I took the baseball bat and said others that I'm going to investigate that sound and try to bring some food with me.

I killed those things in front the dinner so others feel safer inside. I was just starting to go and see what was the problem in the north, but I see someone with black clothes and he was running. First I think he was one of those things but the I saw the Crowbar. I started to yell to him that is he friendly, because I don't wanna take any risks anymore.

12:00

Some guy yelling at me down the street. first didn´t got what he wanted, wasn´t even sure it´s yelling until i heard "Over here. It´s save."

So i run over there with half a Dozen dead heads in my back. Just Hope he isn´t killing me, would be my luck, the first alive i find and it´s my dead call.

12:10

We took the dead heads down together, but i got a scratch from one of these things. Hope this isn´t my dead and still not sure about this guy, he seems to be friendly but how knows. Have to calm down after this shit and offerd him some booze i had from the hotel.

"no I don't dring" I said to him. He looked tired from running so I invited him inside.

My daughter was sleeping, but her face and skin looked little Greyish. Or nevermind it was meybe just my imagination. There was 4 Sleeping bags and one little smaller than others. "So what was your name again?" I asked.

Name: John Snow

sembalance: Black hair,black sweater,black pants,black shoes

Any extra information: was on a road trip and stranded near Muldraugh alone

(step in on your day and use your times to set up actions)

7:07

I woke up cause one of these things was banging on my door. I was happy to find this Hotel and an empty room inside to hide.

Got out trough the window and killed this thing with my crowbar. I wasn´t prepared for anything but i had this good iron in my car.

It´s disturbing to be so lonely, not that i don´t like to be lonely but with this things around it´s a diffrent thing.

I´m not sure how safe it is, so i guess should leave this place and head south to see what´s there.

11:30

Left the hotel behind after filling my backpack with some food and water i found in here. Hope to find some stuff in the electronic store over there to help me.

11:39

running no away. Fuck...even now the alarms are working an when i tried to pry my way in, i triggerd it and now these things swarming in and have to run for my life. I wished i wasn´t the only human here...not the only one living.

Fuggin White Walkers....

They're to blame for the outbreak, I know it

12:15

After the fight, the guy invited me inside the restaurant. A bad place to stay, but hell, i´m not alone anymore.

The others seem to be friendly to, just the little girl looks sick and wierd, maybe she is infected.

12:20

after a short chat, i intodruced my self as John. Before the shit hit the fan i was a contruction worker and loved to get outside hiking and camping.

that should be enough for now for them to know about me. Hope they stay friendly and maybe we can set up somewhere else a safe place and try to make the best of it.

Name: Gus R. Sunderland

Physical description: An old white male with grey hair and rather charming mustache. He's lanky and speaks in a soft leathery voice. He wears a blue and grey jumpsuit riddled with various stains from cleaning supplies, food, or a combination of both-- And now blood. He wears a baseball cap that says "West Point Green Waves"

Personality Description: Gus Sunderland was West Point High's longest standing employee after the algebra teacher, raking in about 35 years of service to the school. He was scheduled to retire two years prior to the outbreak, but after the death of his wife decided to continue working to keep himself busy. To students, Gus was never short of wisdom or generosity-- to the other faculty Gus would haveten come off as "crotchety" or grumpy, owing to his attitude towards changing policies and his seniority there. In his past, Gus served in the navy for 4 years. Gus takes care of himself and hikes on the weekends, grows a garden in his backyard. He has a soft spot in his heart for children, even though he never had any of his own. He is prone to fits of solitude and depression since the death of his wife, Gladys, but for the most part many find his demeanor to be optimistic or cheerful, often saying anecdotes such as "The sun rises as much as it sets."

After the first day of the apocalypse, Gus was in so much shock at the loss of life that he had holed himself up in his house, which was relatively safe because of it's distance from the more populated areas. He sat in the attic after boarding up windows and doors with a just a single candle lit-- casting it's light to a photo of his wife which he stared at and directed his desperate inquiries of what to do next. He held his breath when he heard a thumping noise from below.

6.6.2014 second day of the apocalypse

Name: Jack prefey

We tried to drive away from this place with my daughter Sarah, but that damn gas tank was almost empty and I didn't fill It before leaving.

I looked surroundings and saw a house. "Come Sarah I don't wanna leave you when here is those things" I hoped there was someone who could borrow some gas. We step inside the house "Helloo is anybody home?" I hold my daughter hand.

12:40

The guy who helped and saved me looks worried about his daughter. Gonna offer help.

"Hey is there something i can help you with? I got a small first aid kit which maybe has something in it and Alcohol too to calm the brain and clean wounds"

12:45

While waiting for anything to happen, i checked the surrounding for some infos about the place. Looks like there is a old map of the town with locations to go to.

This can come in handy if it´s at least a bit up to date. But still better then no clue at all like now. Damn i wished that i would have stayed home or would have traveld to the mountains, but no....whatever, here i am and have to make the best of it and hope i don´t become one of the dead heads.

"yes I could use help" I take the rag and show my daughter bite to him and it looked very bad. "she have been bitten...5 days ago...i don't know what to do please help her, I don't wanna lose her like my wife I don't have anyone else"

Shaken, Gus quietly journeys from the boxes he had stacked on top of the entrance to the attic where he had been sitting to the dust caked window. From here he can make out the silhouettes of dozens of walking corpses. Frightened, Gus turns away for a moment, but something caught his eye: A child-- from what he can guess, no older than 11... carrying a weapon breaking into a house! Gus stood mesmerized that another person other than himself had survived. A feeling of optimism and relief builds in Gus, but is washed away with sheer horror after witnessing a single corpse follow after. Gus clenches his fist-- he won't let another child die, not on his watch. He searches for something to defend himself with, anything with reach really, and ultimately decides on a baseball bat signed by Ted Williams. It used to be a treasure-- a novelty-- but now it's gonna do something useful. Gus lets out groans of arthritic pain as he pushes the crates and boxes of old sentimental garbage off of the hatch. The hatch opens and the photo of his wife falls 7 feet onto its face and a shatter can be heard. At first Gus feels a twinge of heartbreak, but remembers what is at stake. Feeling a youthful burst of adrenaline, Gus rushes down the ladder and to the door, sweating from exertion already as he moves the couch out of the way of the front door. He hesitates for a moment before turning the door knob... he takes a deep breath, and adjusts his Green Waves hat and walks out...

Abandoned restaurant. Muldraugh

12:47

With a worried smile i ask:" You have knowledge of this area? Is there anykind of building around which could have med suplies?"

I´m looking at the little map i found, but only places like restaurants and Hotels are marked, not that this would help now.

12:49

Unfold that map on one table. " can you show me where it is on the map or do you know the way and we go together?"

Not sure what i´m doing here to risk my life for people i don´t know, but it´s a child and if these are the last people on earth breathing i have to do something or we are all lost.

Name: Dominic Falcone

Wearing: Black Vest, Black Pants

Appearance: White, Black Hair, Full Black Bear

Current Location: Warehouse is Muldraugh

Additional Information: He was escaping from here, but helicopter crashed because one of soldiers was bitten and he turned some time after helicopter pulled off.

I tried to escape with car i found (Please its just for RP c:) but i ran out of gas, then i heard a helicopter, it land on a small destroyed part of Forest, it seemed like good idea because it was only forest, not much zombies.

I reached helicopter, i heard gunshots it was almost empty, i took a gun from pilot and went to place from where gunshots were coming from.

I reached it, helicopter called almost whole town, they were lucky that they had heavy weapons, they wouldn't make it alive if not that. I decided to help them, so i did.

After long fights with infected we had almost no ammo, we were exhausted, thirsty and hungry, noone seemed to be bitten, we went to helicopter.

After a walk we reached helicopter, everyone took his seat, we pulled off minutes later.

One of soldiers acts weird, he's all gray and his eyes, they kinda glowed yellow.

He stand up like crazy, he ran into pilot room, a shots were fired, no reaction he didn't even stagger. I think we crashed then.

My watch didn't broke, so i knew what hour is it, no deadheads were around, it was weird, helicopter was on fire this infected soldier was lying on ground with no legs, i was lucky.

I scavenged helicopter for any supply, i found some food, the pistol of one of pilots and some ammo, rest was just trash, now i looked if someone survived, someone did, but he was so injured, he had his arm cut off and a piece of metal at stomach, he only said "Ki- Kill m- me..." i did what he said.

I went to town, i was lucky that zombies were trying to break into some house so i just went to warehouse and barricaded myself.

I found myself bedroll so i went to sleep

12:58

I don´t know if this is gonna be a fun trip but i agreed to go there, to get the meds he....no we need. We only can survie together and if we can survive this trip, than we might have a chance to build a safe heaven somewhere.

12:59

"Ok guys. I gonna go there, anyone up to join me?" I empty my Backpack and store all stuff in a trash can, found my old swiss knife. Funny little thing, if you think about the use nowadays. With this little blade you can´t do shit against them, but still be useful to unscrew things if needed. I just take it with me, you never know when it will come in handy.

13:05

After we gathered our stuff and some water for the way, we said bye to the rest staying here. As soon we left the place we heard a gunfight to the north but wasn´t our call to check on it, since we had allrdy other plans. Maybe we gonna check later if there was anyone suviving, but for now it´helped us since it looked like all the dead heads a moving to the sounds of the guns.

13:30

We had a good walk and passed some houses. Barly any of the walkers cared for us, so we put the way to "Cortmans" behind us. Guess on the way back we can loot some supplies or maybe find a new place to stay where we have a bed and better care for the little girl. But for now, smack some skulls and get the meds. We just hope the gunfight will last a while so we can also get back without trouble.

"well here is it. I just know that place because my wife came here usually" I try to open the door and that door opened "huh it's open. Well less work for us" while looking the lobby I just started talking randomn things "You remember that restaurant? I worked there before they have to close it. And that 5 star salmon with caramel and Almond was my special. But they had to close that place because they didn't had any customers and that was why I had to work in spiffos fast food restaurants because here haven't other places...I meaby talked little too much"

13:35-13:50

While searching the place for stuff, we run into a dead guy in doctors clothing in the bdoc office, so i guess he wasn´t as lucky as we are.

And in the treatment room we found the cause of the doc bad luck. Both we handeld quick and without a scratch. Jack likes to talk and nothing bad about this. Guess everybody needs to talk of good old times in this fucked up one and it´s good to learn a bit more about the people i´m with.

"You look for meds here and i check upstairs,K?"

I left him after checking all rooms downstairs to check if there is anything of use upstairs.

Carefully i checked the 2nd floor for any signs of dead, but nothing there. So i went on and checked the kitchen and found some canned food, a box of cereal, some seeds, matches and a few other things. After i got also some fresh stuff from the fridge i went in the bedroom, to see if there is anything of use and got lucky.

Found a big hiking bag, a baseball bat and some sheets and a pillow, which i took only to comfy the little girl. The bathroom wasn´t useful since there was only stuff we couldn´t use. back in the living room i check the book shelf and found some intresting books. One about trapping, one about simple carpentry and a cook book, as this would be really useful, since most of the stuff we can´t shop.

I got a few bottles and filled them with water to have a bit more, since we don´t know what the future will bring.

Overall a good run here, so i went down to see how Jack is doing and offer him a bit more space in the new bag for meds we might wanna use.

While heading down i got a few over the neighbourhood around here and was happy about what i didn´t saw. Dead head´s... none there. But some nice big houses and the one had a bbq in the back and all facing forest, which can come in handy since we will need wood at some point for fire.

"Hey Jack, got a new bag and a pillow for your daughter and some other stuff....Jack? Are you there?...Jack?"

WTF...whats going on....I drop my backs and grab the baseball bat to see what happend.

"oh sorry I just find interesting stuff...from this purse" I have pistol in my hands and I just sit there with dead woman body searching her purse "don't worry I killed her already..." I was very angry when I looked that woman face and she looked scared. I stand up and smashed her head.