Releasing fish in the lakes, separate fishing zones

raymond

I was quite pleased that the lake actually has limited fish, because after a month of fishgrinding, there's none anymore (might be a seasonal thing, it's about the end of October ingame, I'm not entirely familiar with the system). Anyways, a way to put some fish in lake for it to reproduce would be nice.

So I tried to fish in the river pretty far from lakehouse after a month of fishing in lake for it to run out of fish. The river was all empty. After migrating from a house by the lake to the hunting cabin, I tried to fish in the river. Guess what? It's empty. I'm not sure I'm gonna make it through the winter without having to sneak in town Sam Fisher style (lol fish -> Sam Fisher - didn't notice that at first :P). I guess I'm gonna start a topic regarding current food preservation system, as it could see some changes, IMHO. Also, maybe a topic on different independant zones for fishing (if there's none yet), because it seems that ATM, fishing in lake causes the fish to disappear in river.

Edit: typos, changing some ideas

So how does anyone feel about having separate fishing zones in order to fix the problem I mentioned? E.g. if you have one zone for a lake and another for river, the river fish won't run out if you empty the lake. I am starting to think that the river is connected to the lake by an underground canal or something...