Surviving Build 32 - My Photoscenic-Journal :!

Hello !

I've decided to start a Photo-Scenic Journal of my surviving in this new build 32 !

I am playing Survival in Muldraugh KY.

I am playing as a Burglar - Athletic-Strong-Lucky-Cats Eyes-Runner-Graceful-Baseball Player-Dextrous- (Thats a REAL burglar like in the movies :P )

This character build is my Fourth character to live in this mapworld...(no negative perks hence I modified a lua folder for a few extras points - some call it cheating, I call it Realistic. I added about 50 points to the 8 you would usually have as an unemployed class\"profession". )

I am 1 month 2 Days in as of today.

I am also going to share my on-going screenshots of my Fort Death Row ( :P)

Warning ! Some of the following scenes may be hilarious :P (with an unrated use of language)

Hope you all enjoy !

omfg33.png

asdfdsafew.png

omfg.png

omfgjhg.png

(The Above Scenes depict the death of my third characters' death. ((the death of my second character is shown on the Feedback Thread for Build 32)) )

As mentioned above I am building, with my 4th Life (Burglar Class [mentioned above]) a Genuine Fortress because the game finally puts our walls to the ultimate test ! 

This is FORT DEATH ROW ^^ there is a huge abundance of trees, zeds and natural walling. it is located south-eastern Muldraugh after all the trailer park homes. I happened to discover this great safe-house while fleeing from the warehouse after a tenth or so attempt at looting it. I had to flee because of the Zed Army whom seem to have claimed it.

Fort_Death_Row.png

My defence consists of crates because it will keep the zeds at bay long enough for me to blast em back to hell or 

bring out that rusty ol' Samurai Sword (TommyGuns Mod).

I am testing with a labyrinth-like inside defensive mechanism. My goal is, if they managed to break in, I thin the horde out as much as possible and control where they go whilst shooting them down with my shotgun, AR10 or AK47 (also TommyGuns Mod)

My plans are to add Log Walls on the inside of the Crates at the entrance to my Fort. Using those crates as 'sandbags' and also permitting me to see where they are banging my walls from, instead of having them real close up against the log walls hidden from my sight.

By the way building a fort is extremely dangerous and the survival of the forts construction is in the hands of the players combat skill. The whole time building I've had Zed Visitors ranging from your 3-team to your 50+ squad. once i've had helicopter and planes flying over my base for about 10 IRL minutes in a row. plus a bunch of shooting. It is like the game is working very hard to serve me as diner to the friendly Zeds :o

i love how erratic the zombies are now just werever they saw you last theres a huge pack spooky

plus happy first birthday to my profile here just signed  up already love it to pieces

your good undead neighbor: laundrypossum (clyde) looks like a possum to me