Dominic Falcone's Journal

pootiswarrior

Introduction
Im Dominic Falcone, old veteran of World War II, just came to trip to Muldgraugh. I did rent a cottage from young lady called Jessica White, she seems to keep close with guy called Adam, i dont know his surname. Im kind of rich guy, now im nothing because of this.
First five days
I was sitting on couch, it was rainy day. Noone was on street, no cars, no pedestrians. So what i did is just sipping whiskey while watching TV and eating Dry Ramen Noodle Soup, then all of sudden i've got call from Jessica, she was shopping when she car crashed into horde. She was a paranoic kind of girl since the time she got robbed, she always kept a baseball bat or Pistol with her. Well obviously she didn't take her gun, so as soon as she told "Put sheets on windows and take my gun" i did what she said, but i peeked out of bathroom's window, incredible amount of freakbags were in neighbouring house. They threw party yesterday, i was there but i didn't knew there was anyone infected. With gun, my hiking bag and a kitchen knife i went to lurk zombies out of there and suprisingly other neighbours were out of house and had an alarm. Obvious was that i broke window to lure zombies to that house. I sprinted  to "horde house" as i called it and looted it, i found more ammo and a baseball bat, few books alot of whiskey, first aid kit and alot of food. For next days nothing happened. The fifth day i was cooking a soup for me, i forgot about it, i was drunk and i was scratched multiple times this day, i went to sleep. Then i woke up whole house was on fire good for me i managed to escape with most valuable stuff, it was raining and surrounding houses were infested by zombies, i wait until Jessica comes back, she was angry. We went over to small cabin she found when foraging in wilderness, we made ourselves three beds, one for me, one for Jessica and one for Adam.
Sixth Day

It didn't happen yet so stay tuned if you even liked the story.

Most of those happened in mine real gameplay with friends!

Archived