someone mind to help a complete noob out? (server/mods)

Mathi

First of all, sorry for dumb questions, but English is not my first language, and i am completely new to scripting. And in my late 30s.
I am running a small pz server for me and some friends. It works fine and i can manage to change the basics in sandboxvars and ini file.
But i am completely lost in adding mods. I followed the basic instructions, used the pzic item creator, and it "looks" fine, but doesn't work. So i am quite sure i am missing the basics.

The serverfiles look like this:

http://i.imgur.com/xvy0M1d.jpg

In both server/mods/  and server/zomboid/mods is a readme "please put server mods here", so i think one is redundant ( root/mods contains a readme "Please drop server side mods in the /server/Zomboid/mods folder!"). Putting a mod in both should not be a harm, or is it?

I added the mod to the ini file. I put the mod to my C:\Users\myName\Zomboid\mods folder. I checked the mod loading in main menu. But i am stuck. It is just a simple mod of an crossbow (using shotgun stuff), mostly copy and pasted for the beginning. (please do not laugh..).

Edit: put recipe at bottom, changed modulename

module crossbow{imports{Base}item Crossbow{DisplayName = Crossbow,Icon = xBow.png,Weight = 1,Type = Weapon,OtherHandRequire = TRUE,CanBarricade = false,UseWhileEquipped = false,MinAngle = 0.9,MinDamage = 10,MaxDamage = 10,MaxRange = 10,MaxHitCount = 1,SwingAnim = Rifle,DoorDamage = 0,MinimumSwingTime = 1,SwingAmountBeforeImpact = 0,PushBackMod = 1,SplatNumber = 1,ImpactSound = null,SwingSound = null,SoundVolume = 1,SoundRadius = 1,ToHitModifier = 10,NPCSoundBoost = 0.1,AmmoType = ShotgunShells,KnockBackOnNoDeath = true,SplatBloodOnNoDeath = true,RangeFalloff = false,UseEndurance = false,ShareDamage = false,}

recipe Make Crossbow
{
Plank,WoodenStick,Rope,Woodglue,
keep Hammer,Saw,
Result:Crossbow,
Time:20,
}

}  

please help an old guy out...