[Abandoned] [Java] ModelLoader 1.16_02

Jab

On 5/14/2016 at 11:30 PM, Jab said:

I have my other mod setup for Build 34. Now I will focus on getting ModelLoader up to date.

How´s it going? Can´t wait! Bought the game a couple of days ago... So many mods that require modelloader D:

/Thanks

46 minutes ago, Jab said:

Updated to 34.27. This is not an update for custom equips. I have a lot of work to do on this. Mods like ORGM gun mod, and Hydrocraft should work with models now.

Awesome dude!!!!! Good job! 

Just a question, to install it into a multiplayer server... Or well, is it required or do I just need to install it on my computer and my friend on his computer and bam, done?

2 minutes ago, Ezrool said:

Awesome dude!!!!! Good job! 

Just a question, to install it into a multiplayer server... Or well, is it required or do I just need to install it on my computer and my friend on his computer and bam, done?

ModelLoader is client-side. No need to put it on the server files. 

Jab I made an account just so I could make this post. i wanted to thank you as personally as I can for all your hard work, this mod or addition to mods makes zomboid so much more enjoyable, thank you for that really. I'm sure the community appreciates how much work you put into this I know I do..

Not working for me. Installed it into the "Zombie" folder and overwrote all the necessary files. Guns etc. are still invisible in-game.

Windows 10 if it matters, but someone on the redboid server is having the same issue with Linux.

5 hours ago, budzilla said:

Not working for me. Installed it into the "Zombie" folder and overwrote all the necessary files. Guns etc. are still invisible in-game.

Windows 10 if it matters, but someone on the redboid server is having the same issue with Linux.

Have you tried outside of Redboid? It could be the way they're mod pack is set up. They've had more than one instance of this issue.

1 hour ago, Jab said:

Have you tried outside of Redboid? It could be the way they're mod pack is set up. They've had more than one instance of this issue.

One of the modders just put the wrong name in the getDir() command, will get it later.

Hello!

I installed the mod and copied all files.

I constantly getting Red popups with numbers.

And it seems I'm havvin issues to put off clothes. So I'm overheating.

I'm running Hydrocraft, Hydrocraft translation. pumppower and cremation mod additionally to your mod. Maybe they have some issues ?

And I can't put corpses into fire as they stay equipped to both hands.

Edited by Mechy666

12 hours ago, Mechy666 said:

Hello!

I installed the mod and copied all files.

I constantly getting Red popups with numbers.

And it seems I'm havvin issues to put off clothes. So I'm overheating.

I'm running Hydrocraft, Hydrocraft translation. pumppower and cremation mod additionally to your mod. Maybe they have some issues ?

And I can't put corpses into fire as they stay equipped to both hands.

Only use the zombie folder i have in the 1.16_01 folder, not the extension. That is having issues atm.

• 3 weeks later...

Can an experienced mac user post the steps they took to install mod loader? im on os x 10.9.5

Ive been trying to install, many different ways for so long with no luck. I tried overwriting the files individually but that only crashes the game when i try to run the game solo 

• 3 weeks later...

Just a heads up and hoping that this will be possibly bypassed soon. If I try to use the Model Loader on the Coop version of Project Zomboid, my player list will always show up blank. The models show up but it makes it kind of pointless if I can't invite people to the game. Any fix or assistance would be appreciated.

5 hours ago, commando110 said:

Just a heads up and hoping that this will be possibly bypassed soon. If I try to use the Model Loader on the Coop version of Project Zomboid, my player list will always show up blank. The models show up but it makes it kind of pointless if I can't invite people to the game. Any fix or assistance would be appreciated.

Don't use the extension if you are using it. If you aren't, try to locate any errors in the console, and try to fetch it and send it my way.

From what I am seeing in the console, it just tries to pull up the friends list item and it just doesn't display it or find it. If you want to see it for yourself, just load the co-op beta build of zomboid (google it and the official post will have the beta password), host a game, and go to the escape menu and click friends list. Then you will see what the issue is.

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 6:55 PM, Mac Paladin said:

Can an experienced mac user post the steps they took to install mod loader? im on os x 10.9.5

Ive been trying to install, many different ways for so long with no luck. I tried overwriting the files individually but that only crashes the game when i try to run the game solo 

I put one on this thread somewhere.  But basically.  Replace each individual file, one by one.  And voila.  Any other attempts will fail.

• Kirrus locked this topic