[Abandoned] [Java] ModelLoader 1.16_02

Jab

Okay, so when I copy the Zombie folder over my zomboid zombie folder my game loads up with a main menu, so no options are avaliable but the background still shows, any ideas ? 

-TGG

EDIT: Does this not working in the IWBUMS branch ? 

Edited by Wiizzy

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2015 at 5:05 AM, Jab said:

tjDhPZv.png

Purpose:

The purpose of this mod is to expose and modify the model loading portion of the game in order to support customized models and their functions to be properly imported into the game.

Instructions:

Hidden Content

Builds:

Hidden Content

Documentation:

Hidden Content

ChangeLog:

Hidden Content

I have tried that and I can connect to my own server just fine but my friend can\t. You said you removed the lua folder but it's still there, so I'm confused.

1 minute ago, Colinz said:

I have tried that and I can connect to my own server just fine but my friend can\t. You said you removed the lua folder but it's still there, so I'm confused.

Forgot to mention not to use the mod extension for multiplayer. It is currently not working for reasons. Just install the PZ Mods folder. 

3 minutes ago, Jab said:

Forgot to mention not to use the mod extension for multiplayer. It is currently not working for reasons. Just install the PZ Mods folder. 

Oh, cool. Would I also install the zombie folder into the project zomboid dedicated server folder?

Just now, Colinz said:

Oh, cool. Would I also install the zombie folder into the project zomboid dedicated server folder?

Wouldn't hurt to. Not sure how your other mods call ModelLoader. 

8 minutes ago, Jab said:

Wouldn't hurt to. Not sure how your other mods call ModelLoader. 

I've tried only using the Zombie folder and disabling the Extension and while I can connect to the server, the models don't show.

1 minute ago, Colinz said:

I've tried only using the Zombie folder and disabling the Extension and while I can connect to the server, the models don't show.

Not sure then. Make sure modelloader is installed on your client too. That's the only way it will work.

By client do you mean my own files? Because I've done that. Took the file from the v1.15.rar and pasted it into steam/steamapps/common/ProjectZomboid as well as common/Project Zomboid Dedicated Server/ PZ Server Settings as that is where the zombie folder is for the server and still no dice.

2 minutes ago, UNseenHUNTER615 said:

Using the build 34.16, is this version completely incompatible with the model loader? I've attempted to install the latest, but no change is my prospective; still invisible guns.  

The build number it's compatible with is in the title of the thread: 33.20.

13 minutes ago, UNseenHUNTER615 said:

I've tried the 33.20 of the mod's build. Place the contents of "zombie" folder inside my own. I'm unsure if the "Mod Extension" needs to also be installed. If so I guessed that I throw it in with  "Steam/steamapps/common/ProjectZomboid/media". Am I screwing up somewhere? 

If you're trying to install a mod for build 33.20 on a later version of the game (such as the IWBUMS build 34.16) it will not work regardless of what you do.

Alright. I have been trying now for ages to figure this out.
I troubleshot every mod I have. Nothing seems to have an issue until I run this mod.
Only shotguns and pistols/revolvers load.
If I activate the modelloader extention in the in game mods tab, no models, and I cannot unequip items.
Have you seen this before?

Just now, Nero's Shadow said:

Alright. I have been trying now for ages to figure this out.
I troubleshot every mod I have. Nothing seems to have an issue until I run this mod.
Only shotguns and pistols/revolvers load.
If I activate the modelloader extention in the in game mods tab, no models, and I cannot unequip items.
Have you seen this before?

I'd go ahead and not touch the extension right now, because it is bugged. I'm planning on looking at fixing it soonish.

Holy hot damn that was fast. I wish blizzard had service like that. Or steam. Anyway, thanks for the tip. I still love ya for all the work you have done.
I have been waiting to test alot until 34 comes out, so I do not blame you waiting.

*edit* Also, works fine without. Woo.

Edited by Nero's Shadow

• Kirrus locked this topic