[Abandoned] [Java] ModelLoader 1.16_02

Jab

3 hours ago, stulleman said:

Is there any way to make this compatible with 34.11? Don't want to downgrade because of Mash's Secret Project :P

I rarely do any IWBUMS versions as they upgrade very often, and would mean a lot of work just to keep the modelloader up to date.

11 minutes ago, francogp said:

can you reformat your instructions? the new forum destroy them :o 

The instructions looks fine to me. Just copy paste the zombie folder in the Project Zomboid install folder, backing it up first in case you want to easily revert back.

2 minutes ago, Jab said:

The instructions looks fine to me. Just copy paste the zombie folder in the Project Zomboid install folder, backing it up first in case you want to easily revert back.

Sorry , I said it wrong. I mean the DOCUMENTATION, in the OP.

11 minutes ago, Helbrecht said:

I've tried downloading from the builds section and it takes me to an failed to load page, is the download mirrors browser specific?

Interesting. Do you have Mediafire blocked? If need be, I can create mirror links.

Edit: Done.

Edited by Jab

Okay, my server is on 33.20.

I've downloaded  V1.15 [33.20] - Download here. (mirror) and unpacked it as its told on video, i use ORGM and Fedora hat and glasses but NOTHING is showing up.

So i dowvloaded the prev version ModelLoader_V1.14[Build 33.19-33.20]  it got another folder called MEDIA so iv'e added that too.

NOTHING.

What might be wrong?

1 hour ago, dko112 said:

Okay, my server is on 33.20.

I've downloaded  V1.15 [33.20] - Download here. (mirror) and unpacked it as its told on video, i use ORGM and Fedora hat and glasses but NOTHING is showing up.

So i dowvloaded the prev version ModelLoader_V1.14[Build 33.19-33.20]  it got another folder called MEDIA so iv'e added that too.

NOTHING.

What might be wrong?

Haven't proof-tested ML yet for servers. Not sure how to go about that just yet. 

3 hours ago, Irishaxel said:

how would you install the current version for mac? I've tried so many times but to no avail even when id replace the file it would then not open the game continuously crashing 

I'm not sure how Mac stores java classes. If you can find the zombie folder, it should be more so a copy and paste situation. :|

19 hours ago, Irishaxel said:

i finally figured it out. you have to go into each file and replace all the files one by one and only the files that are from the model loader files. takes a bit but it works

My bad for not keeping up on the forums.  Yes for MACs you can't just copy and paste folders.  Each individual file must be overwritten.  Responding to this Mac question only so that it might become easier for people to find, since it comes up frequently.  In conclusion.  MAC Model Loader ORGM. Mac Jabs Model Loader.   How to get Jab's Model Loader to work on a Mac. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, GothicGhost said:

When I try use this modloader with build 34.13 on the main menu I get no text or options just the picture.

How can I fix this please?

Thanks for any help.

The mod loader does not currently support IWBUMS builds of the game. It's only for build 33.20, currently.

1 minute ago, atlas1205 said:

ugh... working with hydrocraft and ORGM but not tommyguns....

Tommyguns uses his own model modification atm, iirc. He's looking to migrate to ModelLoader, last I spoke to him. :)

I have guys Problem , the Install ModelLoader and enter the game , I only can see the background image and can not start any game that the settings tab does not appear even , and want to play with the Hydrocraft without ModelLoader , is I buguean things and sometimes I can not right-click on any item , please help

3 hours ago, Jeisson116 said:

I have guys Problem , the Install ModelLoader and enter the game , I only can see the background image and can not start any game that the settings tab does not appear even , and want to play with the Hydrocraft without ModelLoader , is I buguean things and sometimes I can not right-click on any item , please help

33.20? IWBUMS won't work.

• Kirrus locked this topic