[Abandoned] [Java] ModelLoader 1.16_02

Jab

Cant use it on multiplayer, it said checksum fail

Do a validation check (Right click game in games library on Steam, and File Validation), and go to media/Lua/client/TimedActions/ folder and delete ISModelLoaderWear.lua (This is why most likely).

Only copy the zombie folder. The lua contents from the last version have been crafted into a workshop mod. Disable that before joining if that kicks you still. 

thanks!

When I use this mod, in multiplayer, my learning books (the books who wrote "learned at the bottom") get duplicated if I read them from a container.

The only mod that I use with this is http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/11164-ormtnmans-real-guns-mod-1242-3230/

If I delete this mod, the problem disappear.

I think that mod contains some lua for unloading / processing items (ISUI), which is what I modded too. I'd need to figure out exactly where the collision is.

When I use this mod, in multiplayer, my learning books (the books who wrote "learned at the bottom") get duplicated if I read them from a container.

The only mod that I use with this is http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/11164-ormtnmans-real-guns-mod-1242-3230/

I think that mod contains some lua for unloading / processing items (ISUI), which is what I modded too. I'd need to figure out exactly where the collision is.

I'm using hydrocraft too.. maybe theres its a conflict with them

I'm using hydrocraft too.. maybe theres its a conflict with them

Hydrocraft is so massive and full of non-synchronous code that uses a variety of techniques to implement its features, I'm pretty sure that it would conflict with my PaneContextMenu override. Not sure what I can do about that right now (The Lua Extension isn't mandatory btw) 

It's that time again... time to cleanse the sanity in my programming!

I'm going to focus the next update on making the model data import more modular, and this means the Blender scripts will be worked on. 

There will be new formats to follow, where modders (If / when this works) will be able to import additional animations without having to override the models / skeletons too.

tl:dr; My brain doing 3D Programming /  Matrix magic:

:D

Still no dice getting this to work. Tried the most recent version, copied/pasted the zombie folder (within PZFiles) into my ProjectZomboid folder under Steam and overwrote the files. Must anything be done with the Mod Extension folder? 

Also, I am trying to play on the Redboid server using this mod and am on a PC.

Still no dice getting this to work. Tried the most recent version, copied/pasted the zombie folder (within PZFiles) into my ProjectZomboid folder under Steam and overwrote the files. Must anything be done with the Mod Extension folder? 

I think you install the extension mod and enable it to get everything working. Coild be an issue with Redboid though?

I think you install the extension mod and enable it to get everything working. Coild be an issue with Redboid though?

Do I install the Extension Mod in a different directory than the zombie folder?

Do I install the Extension Mod in a different directory than the zombie folder?

Drop the MLMOD folder into your mod folder. Then at the main menu go to mods and enable it.

When I right click on backpacks sometimes I get this:

-----------------------------------------STACK TRACE-----------------------------------------function: createMenuEntries -- file: ISCompassMenu.lua line # 138Callframe at: se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.MultiLuaJavaInvoker@f1e37b14function: createMenu -- file: INJECT.lua line # 150function: onRightMouseUp -- file: ISInventoryPane.lua line # 1080java.lang.RuntimeException: __len not defined for operand	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaUtil.fail(KahluaUtil.java:91)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaUtil.luaAssert(KahluaUtil.java:79)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:724)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:163)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1727)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcallvoid(KahluaThread.java:1672)	at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.pcallvoid(LuaCaller.java:53)	at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.protectedCallVoid(LuaCaller.java:81)	at zombie.Lua.Event.trigger(Event.java:37)	at zombie.Lua.LuaEventManager.triggerEvent(LuaEventManager.java:141)	at zombie.Lua.LuaEventManager.triggerEventGarbage(LuaEventManager.java:150)	at zombie.Lua.LuaManager$GlobalObject.triggerEvent(LuaManager.java:1647)	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor283.invoke(Unknown Source)	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)	at se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.caller.MethodCaller.call(MethodCaller.java:61)	at se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.LuaJavaInvoker.call(LuaJavaInvoker.java:199)	at se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.MultiLuaJavaInvoker.call(MultiLuaJavaInvoker.java:55)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.callJava(KahluaThread.java:182)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:983)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:163)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1727)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1642)	at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.pcall(LuaCaller.java:63)	at zombie.ui.UIElement.onRightMouseUp(UIElement.java:1112)	at zombie.ui.UIElement.onRightMouseUp(UIElement.java:1074)	at zombie.ui.UIManager.update(UIManager.java:1185)	at zombie.GameWindow.logic(GameWindow.java:572)	at zombie.GameWindow.run(GameWindow.java:1173)	at zombie.GameWindow.maina(GameWindow.java:974)	at zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState.main(MainScreenState.java:173)-----------------------------------------STACK TRACE-----------------------------------------function: createMenuEntries -- file: ISCompassMenu.lua line # 138Callframe at: se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.MultiLuaJavaInvoker@f1e37b14function: createMenu -- file: INJECT.lua line # 150function: onRightMouseUp -- file: ISInventoryPane.lua line # 1080-----------------------------------------STACK TRACE-----------------------------------------function: createMenuEntries -- file: ISCompassMenu.lua line # 138Callframe at: se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.MultiLuaJavaInvoker@f1e37b14function: createMenu -- file: INJECT.lua line # 150function: onRightMouseUp -- file: ISInventoryPane.lua line # 1080java.lang.RuntimeException: __len not defined for operand	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaUtil.fail(KahluaUtil.java:91)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaUtil.luaAssert(KahluaUtil.java:79)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:724)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:163)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1727)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcallvoid(KahluaThread.java:1672)	at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.pcallvoid(LuaCaller.java:53)	at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.protectedCallVoid(LuaCaller.java:81)	at zombie.Lua.Event.trigger(Event.java:37)	at zombie.Lua.LuaEventManager.triggerEvent(LuaEventManager.java:141)	at zombie.Lua.LuaEventManager.triggerEventGarbage(LuaEventManager.java:150)	at zombie.Lua.LuaManager$GlobalObject.triggerEvent(LuaManager.java:1647)	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor283.invoke(Unknown Source)	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)	at se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.caller.MethodCaller.call(MethodCaller.java:61)	at se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.LuaJavaInvoker.call(LuaJavaInvoker.java:199)	at se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.MultiLuaJavaInvoker.call(MultiLuaJavaInvoker.java:55)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.callJava(KahluaThread.java:182)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:983)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:163)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1727)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1642)	at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.pcall(LuaCaller.java:63)	at zombie.ui.UIElement.onRightMouseUp(UIElement.java:1112)	at zombie.ui.UIElement.onRightMouseUp(UIElement.java:1074)	at zombie.ui.UIManager.update(UIManager.java:1185)	at zombie.GameWindow.logic(GameWindow.java:572)	at zombie.GameWindow.run(GameWindow.java:1173)	at zombie.GameWindow.maina(GameWindow.java:974)	at zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState.main(MainScreenState.java:173)-----------------------------------------STACK TRACE-----------------------------------------function: createMenuEntries -- file: ISCompassMenu.lua line # 138Callframe at: se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.MultiLuaJavaInvoker@f1e37b14function: createMenu -- file: INJECT.lua line # 150function: onRightMouseUp -- file: ISInventoryPane.lua line # 1080

what does it means?

Hello!

I have been out of the community for a long time, but i have read this topic and im very exited becouse of the modding opportunities. I wanna upload some model i  had worked on the last year hoping for a possiblility of implementation without substituding the models.

I hope someone can implement them in-game (i dont have a lot of time to figured out how right now, but i could try by myself if anyone wants to)

Models and textures in .txt and .blend

http://www.mediafire.com/download/hd8fzv3pvvo2hmf/Blender_models.rar

To get Model Loader to work on RedBoid server...  Works for me...I had to do this...U gotta download the ORGM ORMtnMans Real Gun Mod....From the steamworkshop. I know REDboid server doesnt require it... But u must install it and in-game you gotta go to the MODS tab...and ENABLE it...Then u should be all set!! :)

To get Model Loader to work on RedBoid server...  Works for me...I had to do this...U gotta download the ORGM ORMtnMans Real Gun Mod....From the steamworkshop. I know REDboid server doesnt require it... But u must install it and in-game you gotta go to the MODS tab...and ENABLE it...Then u should be all set!! :)

It's because the ORGM.lua redboid uses does not correctly call one of my API methods getDir(modId); 

I already let them know about it. I'm not sure if they will fix it. Pretty simple fix though.

It's because the ORGM.lua redboid uses does not correctly call one of my API methods getDir(modId); 

I already let them know about it. I'm not sure if they will fix it. Pretty simple fix though.

It confused me tho!! :) But it works now! And thanks for creating and updating this mod. Its my favorite! :) Ur the best.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, francogp said:

Is there a way to recycle mesh and textures? for example, ingame I have 5 swords, with different textures: Is there a way to load the mesh once, but change the texture at loading time for 5 different "3d sprites"?

Although you can put the same model in 5 times for each sword, I think adding a "duplicateMesh" option would be good as well. I'll look into that. :)

Edited by Jab

• Kirrus locked this topic