[Abandoned] [Java] ModelLoader 1.16_02

Jab

Is it possible to add new models for melee weapons and/or player equipment (shirts, pants) using this? Or is it strictly limited to guns? Thanks.

Right now it's limited to any kinds of weapons. 

I know how to implement the clothes, I simply haven't had the time to as of yet.

Are you interested? If anyone is, feel free to let me know. I do want this in ModelLoader eventually. Priority might expedite the implementation.

Is it possible to add new models for melee weapons and/or player equipment (shirts, pants) using this? Or is it strictly limited to guns? Thanks.

Right now it's limited to any kinds of weapons.

I know how to implement the clothes, I simply haven't had the time to as of yet.

Are you interested? If anyone is, feel free to let me know. I do want this in ModelLoader eventually. Priority might expedite the implementation.

Totally haven't been waiting for you to get around to that :P

• 2 weeks later...

Jab it would be awesome if you could do that.. its something I think mods would really benefit from and add a whole new flavor to the game.

E.g Military, Emergency services, doctor, lumber jack looking clothing would look great.

Get on it man! :D

Any chance of this getting onto the steam workshop? Love using ORGM on my server, but some of my friends aren't very computer literate, so have trouble installing the model loader, and I have to sort it out for all of them individually, if it was on the workshop I could have the server subscribe them to it. Please make my life easier LOL

No, Java mods cannot be shipped on the workshop.

I can always classloader the bytecode through encrypted lua script arrays :DDDDDD

And I can pull your mod from workshop?

And then angry mobs for days. :DDDDD

And then angry mobs for days. :DDDDD

Aye, it'd suck for you to have to explain that to people. So instead let's just agree not to do that and break the terms of use, eh?

Fancy thoughts, that. 

Ever consider packaging it in an install wizard?

Yes. The only thing stopping me is thinking how people can either hijack the installer and maliciously inject content, or how questionable the method is in general. 

Edit: I've also been in this situation more than once. People really do concern over these, regardless of the countless amount of virus scanners and security these days. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh, i just read that youd didn't want to support IWBUMS :'(

ORGM kinda sucks without models.. All I have is invisible weapons.

Why on earth doesn't the 32.30 version doesn't work with IWBUMS 33 ??? Did TIS make changes in them forcing you tu update your models ??

Anyway, it's a shame we don't get to see the weapons, as all the models I've seen on 32.30 were simply beautidul :'(

Oh, i just read that youd didn't want to support IWBUMS :'(

ORGM kinda sucks without models.. All I have is invisible weapons.

Why on earth doesn't the 32.30 version doesn't work with IWBUMS 33 ??? Did TIS make changes in them forcing you tu update your models ??

Anyway, it's a shame we don't get to see the weapons, as all the models I've seen on 32.30 were simply beautidul :'(

My mod is java based. Any class file in my system that is updated in the game requires me to go in and update those files. IWBUMS is unpredictable and has no set candidate scheduling, and requires me to consistently update my mod if I so choose to follow IWBUMS. If the scheduling was consistent, I would probably do some IWBUMS versions. 

yeah I know you must have the reason. We French have a saying that is I won't spit in the soup as you did a great job with the models already. I'll just wait for build 33 when it officially comes out. Don't keep us waiting when it does ! :)

Didn't make the models for ORGM, just gave a way to load them. Thanks though :)

• Kirrus locked this topic